Confession & Rejection

Adi's POV:

" Hello!" I said excitedly calling both Karthik and Awan. I know Awan is newly married and needs his private space with Advi but still, I can't control my excitement.

" So, what's it Adi?" Karthik asked.

" I'm gonna take a huge step today." I said taking a huge sigh.

" What? Really?" Awan shrieked due to which I had to move my mobile away.

" Yes." I replied.

" I guess it's all because of Aadh. Thank God that he filled your veins with some courage." Karthik said and I felt like punching that bastard.

" Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

" We are at your beck and call Adi. Go ahead and rock it." Awan said and I can see his smile on his face inspite of this distance.

" I hope so." I said cutting the call.

I need to leave to Jodhpur tonight. I wanna surprise my sweetheart. I wanna see her reaction. Is she going to accept my love? God! I still need to arrange many things. Damn! How can I forget the ring when I'm gonna propose her?

I ran my hands through my hair in anxiety. Once I completed my shift for today, I took leave for the next two days.

I went home to see Mom and Dad having their private time on the sofas. God! These people. Why can't they carry these things in their bedroom?

They were so involved in their romance that they didn't even realise that I have come.

I went to my room and took a hot shower to relax my tensed muscles. As the hot water is trailing my muscles, it's burning my heart. How would it be if those places were touched by Nithya's lips. Gosh! Her cute small lips!

A shiver ran down my spine thinking about her innocent doe eyes. The way her eyes twinkle when she see me in her hard times. Only five months left. She will get her degree in Cardiology. But how will she convince her father?

I came out of the washroom to be hit by the cool winter breeze. How will she cope up with these chilled breezes?

I dressed myself into a casual blue tee and a black Jean. I came down to see Mom in the kitchen and Dad behind her. It's looking like he is trying to persuade her for something.

" Love please! I'm sorry!" Dad pleaded dancing on his toes.

" Stop it Rahul. You literally ate my lips. See! It's bleeding." Mom glared Dad. Gosh! Why am I the one to hear all these things?

" Mom, Dad!" I called them as if I didn't hear anything.

" Adi? When did you come son?" Mom asked a bit nervous.

When you were romancing. I thought rolling my eyes.

" An hour back." I said and Dad looked pale. I guess he know what he was doing an hour back. He slowly looked at me and smiled nervously. I smiled in answer. I know they'll make their whole bedroom will smell something else if I return after 2 days. But I still admire the bond between them. The spark between them is still alive and they both kept it alive.

" I'm leaving!" I said and there was a pin drop silence in the house.

" To Nithya's?" Dad asked with a small smile on his lips.

" Why do you ask before he goes Rahul?" Mom chided dashing his shoulder with her's.

Dad raised his eyebrow and I just smiled in affirmation. Mom had a huge smile seeing Dad.