The Drunken Confessions

Author's POV:

" Yes sir. The work is done." Adi spoke in a hushed tone.

" Yeah...... Yeah...... I got it. I handed them to our team. And no issues." Adi smiled.

" I get your concern sir. Shantanu had been a great help." Adi sighed looking at the Eiffel tower whose path is heavily covered with snow.

" Adi sighed looking at the Eiffel tower whose path is heavily covered with snow

" Yes sir. My wife thinks that she is on a trip. No. She don't know that I'm on a purpose here. Like always I'll make sure that it remains a secret." Adi spoke looking at his Sweetheart who is sleeping with her mouth slightly parted.

" No. I'm fine sir. My injury is yet to heal." Adi smiled and ended the call.

He closed the huge doors of the balcony shutting the wind from entering into their room.

He sat in the bed and gently shook her making her groan in sleep.

" Psghshhsb......" She mumbled something that only her lips are moving and there is no sign of her voice.

Adi smiled weakly and held her cheeks lifing her a little.

" Come on, get up Sweety. You slept for straight 3 hours. Don't you wanna have your dinner?" Adi asked gently caressing her cheeks.

Nithya opened her eyes fluttering them gently. As soon as she opened her eyes, she closed them back. Adi groaned lightly and patted her cheeks. She frowned and opened her eyes.

" Stop irritating me. Let me sleep." She said throwing a punch on his shoulder.

" Ahhh....." Adi groaned in pain leaving her head. Once she realised what she have done, Nithya sat alert in a panick mode.

" Adi ...... Adi ..... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. Please....." She apologized as the tears are threatening to come out.

" It's alright my Sweet. It's alright. It happens unconsciously sometimes. No issues. " Adi spoke trying to calm her down.

" Show me your back." Nithya demanded to which he laughed heartily. He turned back and Nithya sighed in dismay. There are some red spots on the bandage.

" You must be careful Adi." She whispered caressing his clean jaw. His chiseled jaw is enhancing his features bringing out the handsome youngman out of him.

" Next time I'll be." Adi whispered back closing the distance between them. They started with a slow kiss leading eachother's lips in the voyage of the lost sea. Her gasps and his groans are making the whole atmosphere warm with the amount of love radiating from their actions.

" I..... I need ..... to go and change. I'm feeling uncomfortable." Nithya stuttered looking down from her lashes. Adi smiled at her dark pink face and let her go buying her lame excuse.