Alone In The Island

Nithya's POV:

The harsh sunrays hit my eyes making me squint them and open.

" Ahhhhh......" My head is aching. I sat on my bed and held my head to feel my heartbeat in the head.

Crazy but true!

I closed my eyes and all the incidents that happened took place yesterday are revolving in my head. My heart beat rose to the peaks just by thinking about all those. A shiver ran down my spine.

Am I kidnapped?

I can feel my sweat on my forehead and the tears pooled in my eyes. I looked around to see it that it's not my room.

Where am I trapped?

I looked at it to see it really fresh and clean. The soft blue curtains are at the sides of the windows illuminating the room.

There is a big king size bed in the vast room with few cupboards and a transparent TV. There was a table and a lamp at the corner neatly arranged. Everything here screamed rich.

Did they mistake me as someone and kidnapped me?

" Hey, whoever you are, I'm not rich. My parents and me belongs to a middle class family. Please leave me. You must have mistaken me a someone." I yelled like a mad person who just ran from a mental asylum. I atleast expected some answer but everything I encountered is utter silence.

" Please leave me. I'm about to post graduate. Don't snatch my dreams." I cried banging the metal door. There was a number pad adjacent to the metal door. I tried about 5 times and everytime it showed incorrect. I tried for the last time and a strong volt of shock hit my body throwing me away from the door.

It's hurting like a bitch. The current is really strong that it numbed my senses for few minutes. I feel like my right-hand is not working. I'm not feeling anything.

I looked at my hand to see it a bit pale. A loud sob escaped my lips seeing my hand. The blood flow is not good through it. I massaged it for few minutes to see that it's turning into it's original colour. I didn't dare to go to the door again. I don't wanna die. Already few million RBC and WBC are dead with this current shock in my body.

Did someone from college wanna get rid of me?

I sat on the bed and cried yelling for that crazy bastard who dared to kidnap me. It's been hours and there are no humans to reach.

I looked around me and the view from the windows is really beautiful. There are mountains surrounding everywhere but the trees are obstructing the view. It's looking like I'm in some small island.

I yelled few times to open the door but it went vain

I yelled few times to open the door but it went vain. It's piercing my heart to see no one around. I feel like my breaths are taken away.

Control Nithya! It's not time to faint.