His Self Destruction

Author's POV:

" Damn! Where the hell this woman is?" Anudeep thought checking the guest room. But to his bad luck, Smitha was not there.

He needs her urgently. He needs to discuss a case with her. Even though Smitha didn't leave Dr. Ahmed's hospital, she just visits Anudeep's hospital in the time of emergency and for some surgeries.

Anudeep is roaming the whole house with a file in his hand looking for Smitha. He looked cute with shorts, t shirt and big glasses.

He walked to his room only to hear the soft sound of water.

" Smitha....." He called and opened the door.

" Ahhhhhhh......" She shouted crossing her hands against her chest in the bath tub. Anudeep's eyes widened seeing her naked figure. He stood rooted at his place in the shock. The file he is holding fell down on the floor making a small thap.

" Anudeep....." Smitha whispered lowly. He unconsciously started walking towards the bathtub. His rugged breaths can be heard in the whole washroom inspite of the running water.

" Did you see anything?" Smitha asked timidly clenching her hands on her either sides.

" No. Not yet." He whispered hardly.

" Please go out. I'll be there in 10." Smitha asked vulnerably. Her lips are shivering in anticipation.

" O.... Sor.... Ok. Sorry. I'll be out." Anudeep only embarrassed himself stuttering. His ears turned pink. He clenched his eyes and looked at her before stomping out of the washroom picking the file.

Smitha sighed once she heard the sound of the lock.

" Anu, what the hell happened to you? Why did you barg into the washroom like that, you desperate creature?" He yelled on himself.

He sat on the bed and held his head. Smitha came out of the washroom in just a towel while the mist of lemon is following her behind.

" Hi!" Smitha said surprised seeing him on the bed.

Ofcourse it's his bedroom dummy. He'll be in his room. Smitha's brain chidded.

" Urhhh.... Hi." Anudeep smiled nervously. His eyes are again and again settling on her chest which Smitha didn't notice. It's quite distracting that a small growl left his mouth.

" Are you alright?" Smitha asked him innocently placing her hand on his shoulder.

" Bloody go and get dressed before I get settled between your legs." Anudeep yelled and marched inside the washroom. Smitha turned red in embarrassment. She herself didn't realise that she is in the towel once she saw Anudeep. And the comment he left made her go all pink matching her towel.

She swiftly rushed towards the closet of her room and changed.

She came back dressed in a kurthi and palazzo waiting for Anudeep to come back from the washroom. She heard the click of the washroom and immediately stood up.

" You wanna talk to me?" She asked nervously seeing him in the towel.

" Why were you bathing in my room?" Anudeep asked pulling her to himself. Her heart sank in anticipation and shock. Her neck started to heat up with his touch.

" That.... Tha... Ahhh... My shower is not wor.... working. " She muttered looking at him with pleasing eyes.

" You could have used the another guest room." Anudeep teased pulling her more closer. He took a sniff of her scent which is driving him crazy. Her heart is creating a disaster in her ribcage effecting her breathing.