France

Author's POV:

Nithya woke up yawning to look the whole room dark scaring her to the shit.

It's not the darkness that's scaring her, it's the unfamiliar room she is laid in. Adding more to her fear, the sound of Eolian. She looked for the windows and found the small curved ones.

Sweat slowly tickled down her forehead leaving her almost unconscious in fear. Just when she was about to faint, a pair of cold hands encircled her little figure.

" Adi!" Nithya cried and hugged him. Adi's shower provided her the temperature she is craving at that moment.

" Sweetheart! Are you ok?" Adi asked panick stricken voice.

" Where are we?" She asked looking around.

" Shhhhh....... We are in out jet leaving for France. You are safe my Sweet. You are with me." Adi spoke kissing her shoulder. Nithya shruddered at the cold contact of his lips.

" Who got me here?" Nithya whispered looking at his warm brown eyes.

" Who else will dare to touch you?" Adi asked her smirking.

" You need a quick bath. You are drenched in sweat." Adi said wiping her sweat.

" Don't touch me. You just had your bath." Nithya whispered.

" I don't mind getting dirty if you are the case Mrs. Vohra." Adi whispered blowing the hot air on her face. A soft blush crept Nithya's cheeks when he called her Mrs. Vohra.

Adi helped her till the washroom and settled her in the bath tub. He groaned in pain when his muscle stretched and blood started oozing out of his shoulder.

" Adi! Your injury." Nithya panicked as soon as his bathrobe started turning red.

" Have a quick bath and call me. I'll come for you." Saying this Adi left the washroom.

Nithya looked at the closed door all lost and a warm tear slipped her eye. It's just because he lifted her, his wound opened.

Nithya took a quick bath and called Adi even though she is not willing to. He opened the door just on his pant.

Nithya is looking at him with so many emotions swirling in her eyes. Adi looked at her throat which she is gulping again and again. The thin layer of saline covered her eyes.

" You are not gonna hold me." Nithya declared and wiped her eyes.

" Let's see!" Saying this Adi lifted her like a sack of potato. Nithya screamed as a sudden pain started building in her stomach. Her ribs are paining. Adi didn't mind thinking that she is angry on him for lifting her.

 Adi didn't mind thinking that she is angry on him for lifting her

" Adi, it's hurting." Nithya cried.

Adi stilled when he felt her warm tears caressing his back.