The Ku-Chi-Koo

Author's POV:

The whole atmosphere turned cooler as the soft breezes are blown.

He looked handsome in his translucent white shirt and black pants.

He waited for her but she is nowhere around.

Adi grew tired waiting for her and walked out to take a stroll on the shore of the beach.

He breathed the salty air around him and sighed. Adi looked back to see whether she have come or not but the scene infront of him made his throat dry.

" Addiiiiiiii....... Wait for me......" Nithya yelled running towards him.

Adi's eyes widened seeing how sexy she is looking. He wanna pounce on her and make love on this very beach.

Her black colour bikini is complimenting her fair skin. Adi's eyes caressed every curve of her, finally settling his eyes near her breasts where the extra strings delicately outlined her swollen breasts.

Her black lower piece which sexily outlined her lower V made him go mad.

" Adi?" Nithya brought him out of his dirty thoughts shaking his shoulder

Adi looked directly into her eyes and unintentionally his eyes again found her breasts.

His hands are shivering to touch her swollen part that are enticing to caress her.

" Eyes here Adithya Vohra." Nithya said angrily but Adi's eyes are still settled there.

"Adi!" Nithya called him angrily but seeing no response from him, she angrily marched forward.

Adi pulled her back with a jerk and in the nick of a second, she is in his arms with her back touching his front.

Her body turned surprisingly warm with his one touch.

" How can you look this beautiful Sweetheart? This dress is really testing my patience. " Adi whispered against her ear. The soft goosebumps arose on her skin when his wet lips touched her skin.

" Every time I see you, I feel you couldn't look anymore beautiful. But everytime you contradict my thoughts. Not fair." Adi sweetly complained.

Adi's embrace from behind pressed her breasts together showing more of her swollen area.

Nithya clemently turned back and held Adi's cheeks in both her hands.

" You are making me self conscious Adi." Nithya kept her heart forward.

" No sweetheart. You are really beautiful, hot, dripping, adorable and what not?" Adi whispered and pulled her by her waist.

Neither of them looked hesitant to backout. Nithya inched closer and the same way Adi inched forward.