Daddy Vibes

Author's POV:

Can anything be more torturous than staying away from their husband?

Adi often visits her but the distance of 2 months made a lot of difference between. Their love grew for eachother along with their trust.

After that night, Nithya gave more emotional support to Karthik. She often visited Advi helping her in dealing with her cravings.

Awan had been a great help to her. Anudeep's and Smitha's relationship is going great.

In the other hand, Adi is doing every dirty thing to get himself transferred.

Nithya is sleeping on the bed with her leg hanging off the bed, hair spread on the vast bed.

" Didn't she wake up yet?" Avanthi asked who came to see Nithya.

" Must be sleeping." Anuradha answered sipping her tea.

" But you said she is on morning shifts as she is not feeling good these days." Avanthi frowned.

" She is making me tensed lately Avu. She is being cranky, emotional and lazy these days. She is puking very often. I think we need to consult a doctor." Anuradha said tensed about her daughter in law.

" We need to. What if her health detoriates?" Avanthi suggested.

Anuradha nodded and called for Rahul. He was infront them even before they called him.

" Yes, my ladies?" He said bowing a little.

" We need to consult a doctor Rahul. Nithya's health is not that good these days. She is getting weaker and weaker." She said with a sense of panick.

Nithya opened her eyes and walked down mumbling something. She came to halt and looked at Avanthi who is waving her hand at Nithya.

" Hi aunty. What a surprise?" Nithya squealing and ran into Avanthi's arms.

" Careful sweetheart." Rahul warned and she just waved it off.

Out of nowhere Adi came from behind and enclosed his hands around Avanthi and Nithya.

Nithya turned back and stood rooted at her place. Not a word left her mouth.

" Adi, take her to your room and Sweety, fresh up and come for the breakfast. You are already late." Anuradha said to both Adi and Nithya.

Adi focused his gaze on Nithya and pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead. None of the elders spoke anything. They just gazed at the couple and the love emitting from them. Nithya quickly hugged him and sniffed against his chest.

" Let's go

" Let's go." Adi whispered and they went to their room.

" What happened?" Adi asked cupping her cheeks.

" I missed you." She sniffed.

He saw her every fortnight but never once she cried seeing him.

" Shhhh..... Let's freshen up first." Adi kissed her hair and set them right. He pushed either of them inside the washroom and brushed.