Do I Love You?

Author's POV:

" Adi, get up! We need to go to Spa and get my hair trimmed." Nithya said excitedly pouncing on him.

" Sweetheart! Please let me sleep. You didn't let me sleep last night." Adi mumbled turning to the other side.

I didn't let you sleep? Nithya thought.

" In how many minutes will you be up?" Nithya asked disappointed.

Adi sensed the disappointment in her tone and opened his eyes.

" This second if my wife wants." He spoke pulling his hands below his head. Nithya grinned at his statement and plunged on to his neck.

" That's why I....." Nithya stopped while Adi's breath hitched. He expected her to say him that she loves him but she stopped abruptly.

" That's why you like me right?" Adi asked fake beaming and Nithya grinned nodding yes.

Adi smiled and took his time to fresh up. He left Nithya in the washroom letting her walk while he held her waist and supported her.

He took her to the SPA LUXERY PARIS while on the whole way she kept irritating him in one way or the other.

Adi sat around her during her haircut and nail cut. He asked the beautician to cut her hair to her breast level and trim her nails neatly.

Nithya is looking at her soft hair again and again in the large mirror.

" Is it good Adi?" Nithya asked turning towards him.

" You look great." Adi spoke looking at her mesmerised.

" Adi ......" Nithya smiled at him nervously. Adi looked at her and encouraged her to speak further.

" Can I get a strand of my hair coloured?" Nithya asked hopefully which earned her a straight no.

" Why? Even Advi got it." Nithya whined.

" Colouring your hair and tattooing your skin don't show your professionalism Sweetheart. It distracts you from your work." Adi spoke gently cupping her cheeks. The soft look he gave to her created a soft tone of pink on her cheeks.

But I'm still professional. Nithya thought smirking internally. Her heartbeat raised thinking about it for a second.

" Anything left still?" Adi asked Nithya. She eagerly nodded in yes and eyed the beautician.

" I need to get waxed as well." Nithya spoke and Adi nodded. He said that he'll wait outside.

Adi sat on the sofa and leaned back but his mobile rang displaying Rana's name. Adi frowned seeing Rana calling him. He won't call Adi until and unless it's really necessary and urgent.

He thought to lift it but it's a video call. Adi still lifted it to see Aadh pop on the screen.

" How are you uncle?" Aadh beamed sitting on his bed still.

" Namasthe my preacher. I'm good what about you?" Adi grinned seeing Aadh after a long time.

" I'm too having a good time in my room." Aadh said with a smug smile.

" What's with that smile little boy?" Adi asked raising his eyebrow.

Aadh spoke nothing and turned his camera towards Anvi who is sleeping in his lap.

Adi's mouth went wide seeing her in his room. Shantanu never make a mistake of leaving Anvi with Aadh.

" Don't burn uncle." Aadh smirked and Adi scoffed. He is feeling really jealous that Nithya never slept in his lap like that.