Ritorumasutā

Author's POV:

" Nooooooooo............" Adi woke up with a jerk with the sweat covering his forehead and body.

The door opened to see his parents looking at him worriedly.

" Are you alright Adi?" Anuradha asked.

" I'm fine." He mumbled as a lone tear slipped his eye.

Both Rahul and Anuradha are aware of his feelings for Nithya. He is the most affected person after Nithya's parents after she have gone missing.

They have seem their son breaking with the each day passing.

" Take rest Adi. We'll find her soon..... I don't know what else to say in order to console you." Rahul said patting Adi's back.

Adi just nodded his head and leaned on his headrest. Once his parents left his room, he closed his eyes to see her beautiful face adorned with smile.

He opened his eyes slowly with a malicious smirk forming on his lips. He looked no less than a mighty brother of destruction. Adi grabbed his bike keys from the night stand and went out for some fresh air.

Nithya looked around the room which she is currently hiding in. It looked dirty, un-cleaned with the spider cobs around. The smell of dust and moist made her sneeze.

As she moved slowly, she saw a door. She opened it which led a small room. It looked dark and royal with the walls filled with black hues making it look majistic. The door automatically closed with a this sound making her jump in fear.

" Open the door!" Nithya screamed on the top of her lungs. Her breathings are slowly declined seeing the space around. She feel like she is trapped in that room.

" Please open the door. I'm not able to breathe." Nithya cried banging the door. But the room being the sound proof didn't carry her voice anywhere.

" Did you see the Queen?" Dr. Yua asked to the chef all panicked.

" No Doctor." He said going pale when Yua asked about Nithya.

" Little Master will kill us if something happens to her." She yelled shivering.

"You go to the west wing and I'll go to the south wing." Yua said and ran to the south wing.

" Please open the door. It's suffocating here. The walls are gonna crush me." Nithya cried trying to catch her breath.

The chef and Yua searched each and every corner of the west and south wings only to come with empty hands.

" We have to find her before the Little Master arrives. Go to North, I'll search in the east." Yua said and turned around to go but she started to tremble seeing her little master infront of her frowning.

" Where is Dr. Mehra?" He asked in his raspy voice.

" Ummmmm...... Ritorumasutā....... Ummmmm..... Dr...." She stuttered sweating.

" Words Yua." He roared making both of them flinch. They both looked as if they are going to faint.

" Dr. Meh....ra is missing since mor...ning Little Master." She said with tears.

" You both are there to take care of her and you both will be dead if I don't find her in this palace." He said with blood shot eyes and ran towards her room which is in the east wing.

He checked each room and sighed dejectedly not finding her. There are few rooms left and he ran to one of them when there was a door opened.

He gasped seeing the footprints on the thick layer of dust. Her smooth legs caressed the dust off her feet imprinting her feet on them. He followed them till the door and immediately punched the password revealing the unconscious Nithya in the clusters of dust and cobs.