Drunken Discussions

Adi's POV:

Leap of a fortnight........

She stopped speaking to me. It's as if she is punishing me.

It's so stupid of me thinking that if I keep her away from me, I won't hurt her. Huh! It resides in my self control whether I hurt her or not. But look at me, the dumbest person of the year.

I need to meet Awan and Karthik. It's like my brain is shut since 3 months.

She blocked my number. And I have to call Dad sometimes to listen her voice. She is portraying like a happy go woman infront of them which shattered my heart.

Awan said that her hand was cut. Dad said that her health was detoriating day by day. I can't keep myself away from her any more.

I started driving towards our mansion and for the first time this loneliness felt good. It created a sense of anticipation in me. May be to see my wife.

The end of winter is giving me chills. The weather looked unusually pleasure. The strong petrichor hit my nostrils, and damn, that's the fragrance I'm wishing for. It may rain anytime soon.

This is making me chuckle for some unknown reason. May be my Sweetheart is waiting for me to kiss my ass.

Dear love, you give me so much strength but still, you are my only weakness.

I reached my home and rushed inside shielding myself from the rain.

I gasped for some air and looked around to see Dad and Mom having their dinner. They kinda looked awestruck seeing me. I grinned at them and they grinned back.

" Your wife won't be back tonight." Dad said and I knew the reason. Her night shift.

I nodded and was about to go to my room.

" Dad, Mom, did you visit Doll?" I asked and they nodded.

So, I'm left. I need to meet those two bastards urgently.

" Don't tell my wife that I'm home." I said and rushed to our room. I took a quick hot shower and jumped into a pair of night suit.

I dailed Awan and Karthik coming into the conference.

" Ahhhaaa! Some useless creature got the time to talk to their friends." Karthik commented to which I just rolled my eyes.

A faint smile formed on my lips.

" Yeah." I smiled.

" So, why did the busy cop graced us with his valuable time?" Awan purred.

" I need to meet you guys. Can I come over for a drink?" I asked and Karthik scoffed.

" Look Awan, someone is asking the permission to come over. Ofcourse bastard, you are welcome to my place anytime." Karthik retorted.

" I'm coming over to your place Karthik. Awan, you too join us. Now." I said.

" Is there anything serious to discuss Adi?" Awan asked seriously.

" May be. I can't take it any more. It's giving me head ache." I admitted the truth. My heart is aching and only these two can give me the peace now.

I grabbed my jacket and hopped into my car. I got bored of this model.

Why shouldn't I go with the trend when everyone are using the electric vehicles? I already chose a car.

I pressed the button and the car roared back to life. I drove to the Arka and I don't know how Awan is going to convince Advi for this. She is already pregnant and who knows how a pregnant woman behaves.