Blazing Ires

Author's POV:

Adi came from the washroom in his robe and his gaze fell on his beautiful wife who is sleeping without the care of the world. She still look like a new bride with the faded mehandi, full bangles on her either hands, the nuptials around her neck, the vermilion in her partition and her beautiful toe rings. Looking at these are driving him crazy trying not to touch her.

He went to the closet and got into his uniform. He took the box of his badges, stars and whistle along with the box of bullets.

Adi hurriedly went down and ate his breakfast.

" Mom, please understand. I'm needed there. Shantanu alone can't handle this." Adi said waiting for his mom to respond.

He asked his mom to pin those badges and stars on his shoulders but she refused to do so as it's just been 15 days of his marriage.

" How come you do that Adi? For god's sake you are on leave. It's just a fort night that you are married to Nithya." Anuradha nodded her head in no.

Leaving the door open let Nithya disturb with all the arguments. She slowly woke and saw the adjacent space to find Adi no where. She drowsily walked down in her night dress to see Anuradha and Adi arguing.

" What's happening here?" Nithya asked yawning. Anuradha looked at her DIL and dragged Adi near her.

" Tell your husband that it's only been a fortnight and ask him to spend some time with you. He came to me asking to pin these." Anuradha said putting his badges in her hand.

Nithya's sleep flew away the next second he is closer to her. She ascended a step back seeing how close Anuradha brought Adi towards her.

" I was needed there for a month Nithya. Please tell Mom." Adi said. One thing she understood is, he is really in a hurry.

" Duty always comes first Aunty. He can't push away his responsibilities just because he married to me. Let him go." Nithya spoke softly smiling at Anuradha.

" Just look at my bad luck. Like son, like DIL. " Anuradha said making Nithya chuckle and Adi smile.

He is really mesmerized seeing her soft skin and healthy eyes where there are no dark circles.

" Then you pin these yourself. I'm not gonna help him." Anuradha muttered and walked towards Rahul expecting some pampering from him. And as always, he kissed his wife taking her side.

Adi hesitantly looked at her showing his shoulder. Nithya glared at him and gave him a cold shoulder.

" Attach these yourself. " She said trying to give them back.

" But I really can't attach them properly." Adi pleaded looking at her.

" That's not my problem." Nithya shrugged.

" Please Sweetheart. It's getting late." Adi pleaded where there is genuine tension.

Just get over with it Nithya! Her brain chidded.

" Fine." Nithya mumbled.

" Say the order." Nithya asked irritatedly.

" The Emblem on the top, next the two stars and last the IPS pin." He said and she gently pinned them on his uniform's shoulder.

" Last time I checked, you just have 3 stars and IPS pin!" Nithya asked raising her eyebrow still pinning the remaining on the other shoulder.

" I got promoted from DSP to SP Sr. Grade." Adi said kissing her hands. This is the first day he is going to his job and Nithya helped him in getting complete.

The Cop's Abduct On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara