The Casanova

Adi's POV:

" Sir just look at these tabloids!" Suresh panicked.

I frowned and took the iPad from Suresh's hand to look into that. There were few tabloids about me. But the content in them blew my mind.

" What the fuck!" I screamed.

I immediately called Diya and with in no time she picked my call.

" What the hell did you do Diya?" I screamed at her over the phone.

" Don't shout at me. Shout at your dear sister. It's her work." Diya said and I can easily sense the smirk over that Satan's lips.

" Like seriously Diya! She literally portrayed me as a Casanova in every tabloid." I exhaled.

" What is written over there?" Diya laughed.

" The famous Casanova, Dhruv Agarwal created a rift between the pharmaceutical and trading business.
~The Hindu.

The party boy Dhruv Agarwal all set to be introduced into the business world.
~The Hindustan Times.

The Dhruv Agarwal, famous as a fuck boy grabbed a huge deal into his account.
~ Deccan Chronicle.

Blue eyed boy was caught on the camera making out with a girl.
~The Indian Express.

There were few freaking articles about me fucking the girls Diya! God I'm still a Virgin!" I cried over the phone while she is laughing her ass out there.

" She..... She..... Asked Ram..... to portray you like this." Diya laughed.

" Whyyyyy?" I screamed.

" Bye! That boss of mine is calling me!" Saying this she ended the call abruptly.

I dailed Advi immediately only to be rejected. Damn this girl! Suddenly my thoughts are drifted to Nithya. What must she be doing now?

She is going to be a doctor in all the senses the next month. I still remember her calling me saying that she is sacred to give the presentation on behalf of the hospital. I promised that I'll be there with her on her important day, but see my luck, I need to break my promise.

A soft pain arose in my chest. I guess this is what Shantanu felt when he broke each promise he made to Anvi and Shreya.

There was a meeting with the Dons the upcoming month and being the famous Casanova of the country, I and my team managed to grab the invitations into the meeting.

And to say, we only have one month to be exact to work on our plan.

" Suresh ask all the remaining officers to join us in our condo now." I ordered and Suresh immediately rushed to the floor below us to gather them in my condo.

It took 2 minutes to be precise for everyone to reach. Once everyone are in , Suresh closed the door.

" Is everything ready for the layout Adithya?" IPS Raj questioned and I gave him a firm nod showing the board attached to the wall.

" So we have 8 Dons who are handling the whole Mumbai. Iqbal and Raheem are the most feared Dons in these eight while the remaining are just like his right hands. But the crucial part I found here is Iqbal controls the remaining 7 members and his son Raheem is his soul. And our main target must be Iqbal and Raheem to collapse the whole system here." IPS Chowdhury pointed to which everyone nodded.

" We have Safdar who rules the North Mumbai, Kriyan and Riyan rules the East Mumbai who happened to be the twin brothers. Neelesh rules the West Mumbai and Sahara and Sahasra rules the South Mumbai who happened to be the twin cousins of Kriyan and Riyan. While Iqbal and Raheem rules the whole Central Mumbai." IPS Mishra said.