It's NITHYA.

Author's POV:

" Hey! Are you both coming?" asked Adi trying to balance the mobile between his ear and his shoulder.

" Yeah. We are." Awan said tying his shoe lace.

Once Advi is ready, he took his car zooming to the orphanage one Nithya owns.

Advi's phone rang showing Rana's name on the screen.

" Doll!" Came an enthusiastic voice from the other side.

" Are you ready?" Advi asked coldly making Awan take a look at her.

" Yeah. Mom and Dad are not coming as Dad is leaving for the court and Mom taking care of Ahana." Aadh spoke non chalantly.

Advi and Awan went to Aadh's to get him while Adi is pushing Nithya to get ready quickly. Karthik and Diya are on their way to the orphanage.

Adi planned for a surprise party for Nithya as it's her birthday. According to Nithya, they are going to the orphanage as Anvi wanna see the kids there and Adi is using her as a pawn in this.

" Sweetheart! We need to leave. we need to pick Anvi as well. My mobile is totally filled with her missed calls." Adi yelled for his wife.

" Two minutes Adi, please!" Nithya pouted twisting her hair and capturing her locks with the clip.

" No, I like it open. You look beautiful with the open hair." Adi mumbled taking the clip off her hair. Her beautiful breast length hair cascaded over her shoulders.

Adi held her hand and pulled her towards his car.

" Why did you take an off Adi? I would have taken Anvi to the orphanage if she is that much eager to see the kids." Nithya said fastening the seatbelt.

" I know but she specially requested me to be there." Adi lied smoothly.

Once they picked Anvi up from her home, she is glaring at Adi the whole ride for using her as his pawn and feeding lies to his wife. Adi winked at Anvi grinning through the mirror. Anvi twitched her lips and turned her face to the other side. But inside, she is very much excited to see Aadh there. She has been missing him lately and they turned up in different sections.

On the other hand, Aadh is continuously bickering about him and Anvi, and Advi is patiently listening to him which kind of irritated Awan pushing the jealousy in him to the peaks.

" Nithya aunty, don't you think Adi uncle is behaving weird lately?" Anvi asked smirking at Adi. Adi's eyes are turned into saucers in the fear of her disclosing about the party to Nithya.

" Oh come on Anvi, tell me a situation where Adi didn't behave weird?" Nithya laughed and Adi chuckled nervously. Adi took a small sigh seeing that Nithya thought it differently.

" What's with you little lady? You are on the full swing to make me a culprit infront of my wife today." Adi laughed and Anvi gave him a smirk which said you are just lucky that she didn't understand the meaning behind my words.

" Are you comfortable Angel?" Karthik asked Diya slowly and in return he only got a nod which disappointed him. He expected her to be little vocal with him but she is nowhere near that and it's hurting him.

" Talk to me Angel. Please!" Karthik pleaded.

" It's getting late Ridhaan, please go ahead." Diya spoke coldly and it really pierced Karthik's heart when called him Ridhaan. Her calling him with that name only indicates that she is still hurt by him. He didn't give her a small wound in her life after all.