The New York Trip

Author's POV:

Nithya successfully completed her 1½ year course and came to her parents for the sem break.

She is delighted to see her parents along with Karthik in their house. "What's this cheasire cat doing at my home?" Asked Nithya pushing Karthik a bit.

He laughed listening to her voice without even turning back. Her parents squealed in surprise seeing their daughter after 1½ year.

" Come on say me, why you are here?" Nithya whined.

" I came here to take your parent's permission to take you to NYC." Karthik said eating the freshly prepared pakoras.

" By the way, what's the duration of your holidays? " Karthik asked passing another plate to her along with the ketchup.

" 1 weeks but why to the NYC?" Nithya frowned.

" We are going to Advi. That girl is pulling a lot of stunts there. Awan called me last night. He wants us there to handle her." Karthik said.

" Damn! She'll never change." Nithya muttered shaking her head.

" Who all are coming Karthik?" Nithya asked munching the snacks in her plate.

" Me, Diya, You, Adi, Anu aunty, Rahul uncle, Avanthi aunty and Veer uncle." Karthik said getting up.

" Oh! When is the flight by the way?" Nithya raised her eyebrow.

" Tonight." He informed.

" But Adi is not here. He is in Srinagar regarding some case." Nithya frowned.

"He is directly joining us in the airport. And aunty have already packed your luggage. Check them once and add if they are missing anything." Karthik said and nodded at her parents indicating that he is leaving.

" See you tonight." Nithya said and hugged him.

" Visit us again of you are free son." Kunal said smiling and Karthik nodded in return.

They all met at the airport with their luggage. The clothes everyone wore looked simple and comfortable but seeing Nithya everyone shook their heads in dismay. She came in just a night dress. It's like it is her signature style to come to airport in night dress.

 It's like it is her signature style to come to airport in night dress

" Come on! Stop looking at me like that. I'm comfortable in this. Atleast appreciate me that I covered every part of my body or else I would have come in shorts and camis." Nithya scoffed at everyone making Rahul chuckle.

" No. Shorts are ok but not Camis." Adi glared at her.

" I guess he have seen her in the Camis that he is strictly restricting her from wearing that in public." Rahul muttered to Anuradha who elbowed him in his stomach earning a small groan from him.

" All ready?" Karthik asked and looked around finding his guards looking at them without anyone's knowledge.

" I asked the pilots to get ready and all we need to do is just show the passports and get into the jet." Veer said making everyone nod.