Falling For Her

Author's POV:

After that horrible incident, neither Adi left Nithya nor her father. After a lot of persisting by Diya, Nithya's father allowed her as it's not some place but the Malhotra mansion.

All the elders settled themselves in the hall while Awan, Karthik, Diya, Adi and Nithya are in the rock garden.

Diya was sharing her past experiences with Nithya about Advi. Nithya was so keenly listening to her friend that Adi took that as the advantage and is staring at her like a creep.

Karthik elbowed him in his stomach making him groan in pain. Stop staring Nithya like that was what Karthik mumbled. Adi's eyes emitted the pain he is feeling.

There was a small fight among them and finally Diya made Karthik say sorry to Adi.

Once the lunch is done, everyone could see how sad and desperate Awan is to see Advi. Avanthi and Veer asked Awan to go to New York and Rahul and Anuradha too encouraged him.

" Won't you pack your clothes?" Nithya asked Awan and he nodded in no as he have everything in his house there.

Adi teased Awan and Nithya came for his rescue. Once Awan was ready, everyone left the Malhotra mansion to their respective works.

Leap of 3 months........

Nithya stopped talking to Adi as held forgot to get her the designer piece she asked before him leaving to Mumbai.

He have to coax her in a very gente and twisted way to gain her forgiveness. He took her to the dinner and got her the designer piece from the Meena Bazaar itself by travelling all the way back to where his operation took place.

In these 3 months he encountered 2 more people adding total of 15 people to his account.

There were many alligations held against Adi for his inhuman acts. He was taken to the court trial. He went there and attended everything like a king. Everyone know that he'll come back without rupturing his reputation and the same thing happened. Even the human rights commision which accused Adi for mercilessly killing 15 people have apologised and backed out after the strong evidences provided by Rana with the help of Shantanu and Suresh.

On the other hand Adi is totally busy in finding the new culprits and encountering them mercilessly. Day by Day he is growing more frustrated. Even he himself doesn't know why he is being restless. Recently he was honoured with a medal for his merit in his service. The whole department awarded him with the tilte ' Angry Young Cop '.

"Get me the file of that case Suresh!" Adithya yelled rubbing his temple.

"Which file sir? We are dealing with two cases now. So which one sir?" Suresh, his sub ordinate asked him stuttering.

Adi let out a low grunt and barked " The murder case. The one we have been trying to solve from the past 6 months."

"Ye.... Yes sir!" Suresh said and left to get him the file.

He started studying the file carefully with out leaving a single detail. He is about to close the other case after a little enquiry but this murder case, he is unable to find any of the clues behind this case. It is literally making him drink the ponds of water.

This case took place 6 months back and even now he is unable to find a single clue. He thought he need to start this case again from the scratch. He took a deep breath and went out to the place where the murder took place. He was murdered brutally. He was drugged heavily and was pushed from the building. It was recorded in the CCTV but the man who did this was covered with a black mask.