The Sexual Desires

Author's POV:

"Come on! Get up! You need to do some exercise." Adi said trying to wake his wife up.

" Please." Nithya mumbled tiredly.

Adi slowly peppered small kisses on her jaw making his way to her lips. Nithya got alerted and pressed her hand against his lips. He knew this will definately work and it really did.

" If you won't get up now, I'll exercise with you on the bed itself." Adi whispered kissing her shoulder. Nithya's breath hitched when he uttered those words. Goosebumps arose on her neck when she understood what Adi really meant.

" I'm up." Nithya said hurriedly getting up and howled in pain.

" Easy. Easy." Adi said holding her shoulders.

" What's the time?" Nithya asked.

" 4:30AM." Adi said casually. Nithya scoffed at her husband's odd timings to workout.

He pulled Nithya into his embrace, to be precise into his lap and hugged her taking her smell completely. He kissed her cheek and crown very fondly making Nithya smile. She hugged Adi back and rested her head on his shoulder.

" Please." Nithya whined.

" Ok then I don't mind exercising here with you." Adi said tracing her neck.

" Such as asshole you are Adithya Vohra. Never let your wife sleep at all." Nithya said irritatedly.

" You wouldn't even be able to talk if I don't let you sleep the whole night." Adi smirked. Nithya was tongue tied with his comment.

" Pervert." She mumbled while Adi carried her to the washroom.

They brushed together and freshed up getting ready for Adi's daily routine. He changed Nithya into a t shirt and tracks while he stood there only in his tracks.

He was about to carry her to his gym but Nithya insisted on going to the garden as it's early morning and she need some fresh air.

They went to the garden and Adi sat on the bench leaving Nithya on the grass. He is looking at her like his morning became more glorious seeing her smile.

She held the bench Adi is sitting on and tried to stand up. Once she stood on her legs, pain striked into her making her lose her balance.

Adi who is seeing everything rushed towards her and pulled her up even before his sweetheart kiss the ground.

Rahul was pacing in his balcony picturing the morning sky and tuning birds. He finds it relaxing to take pictures and uploading them on his social media.

Rahul's eyes fell on Adi and Nithya where he is holding her using his one hand. He smirked at his son and clicked a picture.

 He smirked at his son and clicked a picture