Formula Of Pain

Author's POV:

" Sweetheart! It's alright. Just come with me." Adi pleaded Nithya who hid inside the duvet crying.

" No. Please. I don't wanna go to jail Adithya. I...... I..... didn't do anything." Nithya yelled thrashing her hands and legs when Adi pulled the duvet.

" No...... No...... Stop..... Please....." Nithya yelled while Anuradha and Rahul looked at them sadly.

" Shhhhh...... Two trails have already been completed. And today is the last one Sweety. Trust Rana in this. He'll get you out from this." Adi said lifting her and taking her to the washroom.

" Mom, please send some maid." Adi asked looking at his mother.

The maid helped in bathing Nithya while the whole family along with the Malhotras and Auroras are waiting with tension in the living room.

Nithya slowly walked down with the wobbling legs and stumbled in between while Adi caught her successfully.

Sangeetha and Kunal are looking at their daughter with glassy eyes while she is again and again mumbling that she did nothing.

Rahul nodded at Adi while he has an invisible smirk on his face. He is all ready to give a shock to Priyanka today. He knew she will however witness this case today as today the judiciary court will give the final verdict.

Rana looked so confident standing near the court waiting for everyone. The dark aura and power is radiating around him which is making his opponent advocate shiver in fear. He gives that kind of smirk only when he is telling the people to back off silently.

Today Adi didn't come to the court as Nithya's husband but as a cunning cop who is trying to prove the innocence of a victim for his personal agenda.

He looked hot and dashing in his uniform. They left for the court while Adi is no where around Nithya making her fear more.

The justice came and everyone stood in respect. Once he settled, everyone sat. He asked the opponent advocate Mr. Choudhary to proceed.

" Your Honour, as the whole scenario is saying that Dr. Nithya Mehra is the culprit, I request the judiciary and the medical council to cancel her license for the malpractice. I have nothing to say more Your Honour. I seek the justice and may the justice prevail. I rest my case your honour and Jai Hind." He said and moved back.

" You have anything to say Dr. Mehra?" The judge asked and Nithya eagerly nodded.

" Your Honour, you can ask my juniors and co doctors who are with me during the surgery. You can get my gloves as well. Until the gloves are torn, the ring can't fall in the thorax. And for god's sake believe me sir, I didn't do anything. I even yelled at the senior nurse why my ring is missing when all my jewellery is present. I can't make a mistake of not removing my ring when every piece of jewellery is in my locker. Right your honour?" Nithya asked hopefully to the Judge to which he sighed.

The reports were provided to the Judge where there was clearly written that the gloves were not torn. He slowly nodded and happiness bubbled in Nithya's chest seeing his face.

" But what is your ring doing in his thorax Dr. Mehra?" Adv. Choudhary asked smirking which again pushed her into a pool of panick.

" Someone have plotted this against me sir. Can't you even understand this?" Nithya yelled showing her hand towards him.

Adi and Rana closed their eyes in disappointment due to Nithya's misbehavior.

" This is court Dr. Mehra and you are supposed to respect others." The judge said loudly making Nithya quiver and cry.