The Actional Proposal

Adi's POV:

Get ready Adi. It's your D day and follow what Aadh have insisted you. Just take her there and propose her. My brain said. Our current situation is very much similar. Neither he nor me are able to hold our horses back. I'm really nervous.

I looked at my adjacent to see my baby love sleeping peacefully. The tear marks from last night are still present. Her face looked pale with almost no glow.

Her last night's question really pained me. I thought she might have figured it out by now but this dumb is so innocent to get that.

I woke up and kissed her forehead covering her with the warm duvet. I love her warm. Coldness doesn't suite you Sweetheart.

I went inside the washroom and opted for a hot bath. It's really cold outside. I opened the Hawaiian Rumba shower gel and poured it over the loofa rubbing it over my shoulders and resting my head over the headrest.

Now a days, my every dream has her, every thought has her and every word craves her. I looked through the glass to see the wind blowing gently. And I find it really perfect to propose her. Getting up from my comfortable space, I showered with warm water and got into a robe.

I opened the door to see my Baby Sweet looking around with her big doe eyes open. I wouldn't have budged if it's not for the proposal. As soon as she saw me, she gave me a contagious smile with brought a smile on my lips too.

I walked to her and bent down to hug my warm wife. Snuggling into her neck is my favourite part.

" Adi, you are wet. Please move." She pushed me with almost no energy.

" Then get up. Let's go for the site seeing." I spoke pulling both her hands up. Once she sat, I was about to open the washroom door.

" Adi!" Her one call stopped me. I turned back and she smiled at me as if asking me to come to her.

I took slow steps towards her wating for her to yell at me to come fast. But no. Nothing of that sort had happened. She is smiling at me the whole time.

Once I'm at her reach, she held my hand and pulled me gently towards her. What happened to her today?

Her left hand cupped my warm cheek. She looked around and her gaze fell on the vase adjacent to our bed. Is she gonna hit me with that vase?

She bent a little and took out a red rose from there. I looked at her confused.

She is bending towards me just looking into my eyes. She pressed her soft lips at the corner of my lips sucking my breath away. I closed my eyes in content. I can feel her love and warmth in that one kiss. But I lost it just after few seconds.

" Happy Birthday Monster." She whispered forwarding the rose to me. My eyes bulged when she gave me the rose. Even I've never given her the rose. I heard a beautiful chuckle from her making me look at her serene and beautiful face.

I took the rose from her and embraced her in a tight hug. I can't get anything more valuable than her wish and kiss on this day. A hearty chuckle left her mouth and she ruffled my wet hair kissing my forehead.

" You smell like me." She mumbled and I hummed against her neck. Her soft skin looked inviting to me. I slowly peppered few kisses on her neck tightening my hold around her.

The sudden change in her breathing said it all. I pushed us on the soft mattress with few pillows under her and the duvet tangled with our legs.

Her soft cheeks always allure me to bite and suck them until she cry. Placing the rose among the books she read, I held back her hands licking her cheeks. She let out a small squeal when my wetness touched her cheek.