Chapter 21

"What's she talking about Camz?" Lauren asked. I looked at her and sighed again.

This should definitely go over well.

Lauren's POV

"I'm gonna let you guys talk." Dinah said getting up and leaving the room. "What's been going on Camz?" I asked again. She wouldn't look at me and I'm not going to lie. It hurts that she can't tell me what's going on. I want to be there for her but how can I when she won't open up to me?

"Babe." I said and she turned her head and met my eyes. I melted looking at the most beautiful shade of brown I have ever come across. "Please talk to me, do you not trust me?" I said, my expression dropping and hurt emanating in my voice.

She grabbed my face and held it in her hands. "Of course I trust you Lauren. It's just I didn't want to worry you with my problems." She said sounding kind of embarrassed.

"Baby, your problems are my problems, okay? It's you and me in this," I gestured to her and myself. "Together." I spoke to her and grabbed her hands from my face and kissed them. "Now tell me what's going on."

"School is absolute hell." She said. "I hate waking up and having to go there everyday." She continued as tears started to form in her eyes. "I hate feeling worthless and like shit." She spoke in such a broken tone. "People always push me around and shove me into lockers."

"I sit in the bathroom and cry almost everyday. They make me hate myself Lauren." She said and I felt my eyes water. How can someone so beautiful and so kind have to go through so much pain? "They tell me I'm too ugly to date you or that I'm some charity case and that you just feel sorry for me. They tell me that my dad left because I'm such a fucking disappointment. They always make fun of me for being gay." She said as the tears flowed down her swollen cheek. I wiped them away. "Don't cry, princesses shouldn't cry."

I hate seeing her like this. So broken and hurt. Why are people such cruel beings? She hasn't done anything to deserve this treatment and that is what makes me so fucking angry. I want to bash every single fuck face that said something or hurt her in anyway possible.

"Camila, I am so sorry that these things having been happening to you. I'm sorry that I can't be there everyday to protect you. I'm so sorry." I said as my voice cracked. "I want you to know that none of those things are true. You're absolutely fucking gorgeous. You're honestly way out of my league." I said and she gave me a small giggle. "I don't want you to ever hate yourself. You are so much more then what those fuck faces throw at you. You're kind, loving, smart, beautiful, and clumsy. I could go on forever." I said and tapped her nose. She scrunched it up in the most adorable way possible. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world because I get to call you, Camila Cabello, mine." I said and she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. I instantly hugged back. "I don't want you to let those people pull you down. You're a fighter Camz. You're my fighter." I whispered into her hair.

I laid back down with her and she snuggled into me and laid her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her forehead and she sighed in relief.

I got my phone out and decided to tweet something.

"@LaurenJauregui: I am so fucking done with this shitty world. You think it's okay to bully people? It's not fucking okay nor will it ever be."

That's not even a fourth of what I'm feeling right now.

Camila's POV

"Camz," I hummed. "You have to tell me about the things that are going on with you. I want to be there for you but how can I when you won't tell me?" She said to me. "I'm sorry Lauren. I'll let you in on things. I promise." I told her. "And you don't have to be embarrassed. I will never laugh at you or make fun of you." She assured me.