Chapter 56

*time jump to somewhere in the future Camila's 18 and a senior, Lauren's 19 and on tour*

Camila's POV

I was sitting in my room on FaceTime with Lauren looking at the new addition to her arm. It was a little bow colored in pink ink. It was actually a really big contrast to everything else drawn on her arm.

"Why would you get that, babe?" I asked, staring at the tattoo. It looked so out of place on her arm full of tattoos.

"I was really drunk when I got it, but I obviously had you on my mind." She giggled.

"It sticks out like a sore thumb though." She said with a frown, running her fingers over the newly inked skin lightly.

"I think it's cute, but you won't regret having it in the future will you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Of course not, you're not here with me now and I guess even in my drunken state I missed you." She confessed causing me to smile.

"Jade talked me into going into the tattoo parlor across from the club we were at and me being a drunk idiot, agreed." Jade would be the one to get Lauren to get another tattoo, not that I minded. I didn't mind at all.

Lauren was on a world tour and was in Europe right now. The time difference was crazy but somehow me make it work.

Jade was apart of a girl band called Little Mix who were one of the opening acts for Lauren, she was quite the trouble maker of the group and that's probably why Lauren hung out with the most.

Lauren, in the past year, decided she wanted a sleeve full of tattoos. Her right arm is practically almost fully covered in ink. She's a pop star but now she looks like a badass rockstar which I love.

She looks incredibly sexy with all those tattoos and every time she wears a short shirt showing them off, I can't help but get turned on at the sight.

My sexy badass rockstar.

I just find them so hot and attractive and she now knows that. She knows that her tattoos are one of my weaknesses.

I was with her to get most of them. She would hold my hand and squeeze it for dear life, it was so cute.

"I couldn't think of anything to get at first and then you popped in my mind because I was missing you and bows reminded me of you so... I got one," she smiled cutely at me, showing me the bow up close. I couldn't help but admire her.

Now she has something permanently inked in her skin that will always remind her of me, wow. I really hope she doesn't regret getting it, she says she won't but who knows.

"Anyway babe, how's senior year?" She asked and a smile made its way across my face. Honestly this is the best year I've ever had in school.

I'm not picked on or made fun of. I have awesome friends and everything couldn't get any better than that.

"It's great, it's probably my favorite year of high school. I've even decided to try out for cheerleading." I confessed shyly and pulled my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Oh my gosh! Baby, you'd look so adorable in a cheerleading uniform." She gushed, I felt my cheeks up. "Yeah, but I probably won't make the team."

She frowned, "Of course you'll make it, you're great and amazing. Why wouldn't they add you?" She asked and I shrugged. "I'm not talented enough, I look like an awkward baby deer." I said and she glared at me.

"A very cute and adorable awkward baby dear, my Bambi." She smirked, referring back to our first date, "And you're more than talented enough, now shut up with that nonsense." I giggled because she was scolding me but she just looked so adorable with her messy bun and sweater and hipster glasses perched on top of her nose.