Chapter 9

"Bye Sofi, it was nice meeting you Dinah!" I say before Camila and I walk out the door.

Lauren's POV

She gasps when she see's the limo.

"It's just a limo, don't look so surprised Camz," I tell her while chuckling. She hits me for making fun of her and starts laughing herself.

"I've never been in one before." She tells me.

"First time for everything right?" I say and she smiles that perfect smile of hers. I swear every time she smiles birds sing and fireworks go off. It's the kind of smile that should always be kept upon her face. It's the kind of smile that should always be cherished. It's the kind where you say something funny just to see her smile. I really love her smile. It's golden.

"Well let's hop in!"

We both get in the back. She looks around the limo taking in everything she see's. It's quite entertaining to watch.

"Omg, look at that window!" She points excitedly to the window on the ceiling.

"Do you want to stick your head out of it?" I say with a small laugh.

"No, it's stupid." She says ducking her head, slightly embarrassed.  I don't want her to feel embarrassed around me. I want her to have no worries and be spontaneous. I don't want her to feel judged because I would never judge her. I grab her face and lift her chin up.

"Hey, no it's not. When I first got a limo, the first thing I did was stick my head out the window." I say and she laughs.

"Really?" She asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah," I look at the button by the window and hold it down. It's the button to the sunroof. I hop up and hold out my hand.

"Come on," she grabs it and we both stick our heads out of the roof.

Camila's POV

We're looking at the city through the open sunroof when I feel her place her hands on my hips. I stiffen at first touch and I think she takes this as a sign of me being uncomfortable.

"Uh-I-I..." She stutters out and removes her hands. I place them back on my hips.

"It's fine, I like it." I say while looking into those sea green eyes. She blushes and relaxes.

"Where are we going?" I ask her and she only smiles.

"Bowling," she says. I hate bowling so much! I'm literally the worst at it. If she wants to hang there though I'm more than happy to though. I'd do anything for Lauren.

"Great!" I say masking the nervousness in my voice.

We get back inside the limo and I cuddle into her side. She doesn't seem to mind and I take that as a sign saying that it's alright.

After a short ride, we enter the parking lot of the bowling alley. There aren't many people here considering it's a weekday.

We walk into the alley and over to the counter.

"Welcome to Mystic Bowling Alley, what can I do for you?" The cashier speaks in a montone voice while looking down at something.

"Um yeah I'd like 2 rounds please?" Lauren says waiting for the cashier to respond.

"Yeah sure, that'll be $12.50, on lane 5" she says pointing to the lane while still looking down.

Lauren hands the cashier girl a 50 dollar bill and when she finally raises her head she's frozen. Not realizing she was talking to Lauren Jauregui the whole time.