Chapter 52

Camila's POV

"@camilacabello97: she's such a pain in my ass 😒"

I posted that to my Twitter and Instagram with a photo of Lauren sitting on top of me on her couch. She was in my lap squishing me and laughing at my misery. She's such a lovely girlfriend.

I have over 200k now since I've been dating Lauren which is kinda crazy, I honestly don't know why they follow me, I'm just Lauren's girlfriend. Nothing too big.

"@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 But you love me so it's okay 💁"

"Ugh, get off of me Lauren!" I groaned, she laughed and laid her head against my shoulder. "No, you're very comfortable babe," she placed a chaste kiss on my cheek. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist, relenting. I knew she wasn't moving anytime soon so I might as well get comfortable since I've become her own personal couch.

"You guys are so sickeningly cute," Normani scoffed, looking at us with her infamous 'stank face'. Normani has the best facial expressions if I'm honest, I always use them as reaction pictures. I mean who wouldn't? They're hilarious.

"Camz is indeed cute," I giggled and kissed her neck, she's always complimenting me and making me feel good about myself. She never fails to make me smile or my heart beat out my chest.

"You're cuter." I cooed. She huffed, "What have I told you Camz?" She was annoyed with me calling her cute but how can I not? She's just so cute without even trying. "I'm not cute, I'm a sexy beast!" She said with a pout. See what I mean, cute.

"No! That," I said pointing to her pout, "is freaking adorable." She groaned and crossed her arms. "Hey it's not my fault you're being extremely cute." I laughed at her behavior, she was acting mad at me when I knew she obviously wasn't. "I'm only saying the truth, you big cutie." I pinched her cheeks. She huffed again, I thew my head back in laughter. It's fun teasing her, she always acts like an adorable big baby. And she wonders why I call her cute.

I tried to kiss her lips but she kept denying me every time. I laughed, "You really won't kiss me?" I tried again but she rejected my advances. Like I said in my tweet, she's a pain in my ass.

Since she wouldn't kiss me, I placed butterfly kisses on her cheek, trying to get her to break. She tried extremely hard not to giggle but I knew she wouldn't be able to resist my magic fingers, no pun intended.

I lifted her shirt a little and began ticking her sides. It didn't take long before I heard her infectious laughter. She was squirming on top of me as I tickled her, making my heart flutter with the sound of her laughs.

She was laughing so hard she was out of breath. "S-stop before I p-pee!" She barely got out through giggles. I kept up with my escapade. "C-Camz!" She quipped. "Will you give me a kiss if I stop?" I asked, when she shook her head, I only ticked her more aggressively. I'm getting that kiss from her whether she likes it or not. "O-o- okay! Okay!" She laughed out of air, I let her catch her breath before puckering my lips and pointing to them.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a quick peck. I shook my head, that wasn't a real kiss tf! She owes me a real kiss, she's not getting away with that tiny peck shit. "What the hell? That's all I get?" I scowled. She shrugged her shoulders and turned away from me.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui," she looked at me annoyed. Yep, that's right, I used your whole name. "Kiss me like you mean it or I will not hesitate to tell everyone how yo-" she quickly shut me up by grabbing my face and taking my bottom lip between both of hers. I guess she really didn't want her secret to get out. I don't care though because her soft lips are on mine.