Chapter 51 (for real)

Lauren's POV

"@LaurenJauregui: Yay! I get out of the hospital today. I'll be stuck at home for the next month, sorry guys but don't worry. I'll have a surprise for you when I'm better. ❤️"

I locked my phone and grabbed my crutches, because of the accident, my leg broke in like 3 different places and it won't be completely healed for about a month. So I'm taking a break from all the traveling and interviews and the Hollywood life.

"Babe, you okay?" My beautiful girlfriend asked, I nodded. She's been so protective lately, she won't quit asking if I'm okay or stop doing things for me. It's actually so sweet how much she cares, it's like she's my own personal nurse.

I'm imagining her in a little nurse's outfit now, parading around me. I bet she'd look hot as hell. She looks absolutely hot in anything if I'm honest. It's not about the physical looks but fuck, my girlfriend is hot as fuck, I can't help but admire her and ogle at her goddess-like features.

I'm coming off as a little horny, little being an understatement, but who can blame me when I haven't touched her in so long? I'm practically dying of sexual frustration and her in that outfit isn't helping me in the slightest. When I get out of this hospital I'm going to rip her clothes off and fu-

"Lauren!" Camila shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes, babe?" I asked, focusing on her slightly annoyed but beautiful brown eyes. "Did you even hear a word of what I just said?" I shook my head, she rolled her eyes in annoyance and walked towards me.

She wrapped her hands around my waist and unexpectedly attached her soft, pink, plump lips against the base of my throat. She trailed her tongue to my pulse point and started sucking slowly on the spot. I moved my head to give her better access. If I didn't have these crutches I'd totally reach down and grip her big Cuban butt, that looks exceptionally well in this skirt she's wearing.

A soft moan escaped my lips as she trailed her tongue up the length of my neck, biting and nipping. "Camz," I let out, feeling utter pleasure from her tongue. "Wh-what..... did you s-say?" I stuttered out, barely being able to focus with her lips against my neck and her fingertips grazing up and down my stomach. It's so hard to think with what she's doing to me, I guess it's just the affect she has on me.

She brought her lips to my earlobe, taking it between her teeth and nibbled on it lightly, causing my whole body to shudder and basically shut down.

She trailed her hands down to the front of my sweatpants and slowly tucked one hand into my sweatpants. She brushed her fingers over my panties which I'm pretty sure was soaked. I moaned when she rubbed against my center harshly. "You're soaking wet baby, did I do that?" She rasped, she was so fucking sexy. She played with the hem of my underwear before dipping her hand in. She ran her index finger through my folds slowly and teasingly. I let in a sharp breath, what is she doing?

She began rubbing circles against my clit while her lips were now back against my neck, sucking harshly. "F-fuck Camz," I whimpered and threw my head back in pleasure. She trailed her lips to my jawline, planting wet kisses along my skin. She slowly entered one finger and I felt the world stop. She thrusted in slowly, my breaths became ragged and I was practically panting like a dehydrated dog. It felt so good having her finger in me. "Do you like that babe? Do you like my finger inside of you?" I nodded, not being able to speak. Where is all of this coming from? "I want to hear you say it." She said dominantly. Holy fuck, her demanding side is hot as hell. "Y-yes."

She made it back to my ear and sucked on my earlobe. "Shit," I moaned, a little louder than intended, my eyes shut tight in pleasure. I was biting my lip for dear life trying to stifle any other loud moans that wanted to escape.