Chapter 13

She bends down and kisses my cheek, "I'll see you later Camz, goodnight." I smile and wave at her. "Goodnight Lo." I say and blow her a kiss to which she pretends to catch and put in her pocket.

Best first date ever.

Camila POV.

I walk into my house to hear the faint sound of Spongebob playing on the television. I look over to see my mom laid out on the couch with a giggling Sofia cuddled into her side. It's such a precious sight to see but what is she doing up this late? It's way past her bedtime. Sofi sees me and pretends to be asleep. She isn't slick.

I turn the tv off before walking over slowly and looking at her. She trys to hide her giggle but isn't successfully succeeding. I stomp my feet and pretend I'm walking away. I hide behind the couch out of sight so she doesn't see me. She opens her eyes and giggles, grabs the remote and turns the tv back on. That little booger.

"You think you can fool me little missy?" I say with one hand attached to my hip. She laughs and hides her face under the blanket that's draped across her and our mom. I bend down and start tickling her.

"Kaks sst-tto-op it! We're go-gonna wa-ake up m-mommy!" She stutters out. And that we do, we wake up our mom. "Girls, what you are doing?" She says in a groggy voice laced from sleep.

"Sorry Mom," we say in unison while she gets up, pecks our heads and leaves the couch to go into her bedroom.

"Sof, what are you doing up so late? It's past your bedtime." I tell her.

"Weeeellll you weren't here to tuck me in and mommy let me stay up a little later because I'm a bo$$ like the girls sing in that Fifth Harmony song." She tells me and I giggle.

"Okay, I'm here now to tuck you in. Let's go." She pouts.

"Can we wait for this episode of Spongebob to finish?" She asks me. I glance over at the clock that's on the table beside the tv, 11:15. What's 15 more minutes?

15 minutes turns into an hour with me and Sofi laughing along to Spongebob.

My phone buzzes, I look and see I have a text from Lauren.

From: Popstar - I had an amazing time with you tonight. Goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams. ☺️❤️xoxo

Wow she's really cute.

To: Popstar - I had an amazing time with you too, goodnight babe.

Babe? Oh my god, I just called her babe. My phone buzzes again. It's a message from Lauren. Well duh Camila, who else would it be?

From: Popstar - Babe? I like the sound of that. Goodnight Camzi, get some rest.

I smile at her last text and lock my phone. Sofi and I stayed up a little while longer before she fell asleep on my chest.

I pick her up, carefully, so I don't wake her and carry her upstairs. She's lucky she weighs the size of a pillow. I walk into her room, put her in her bed and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead before heading out to my room.

I get changed for bed and think about the wonderful date I had with Lauren before falling asleep.

Lauren's POV

I reluctantly leave Camila's house. I honestly did not want to go. I've never liked being with someone so much. I mean yeah I've got a lot of fans and I love them to death and shouldn't feel this way but I do. I love Normani and Ally too but I still get lonely sometimes.

I've never been able to open up to someone so easily. Everything just cliques with Camila and makes sense.

I pull into into my driveway not realizing my thoughts have been consumed with Camila and I since the drive from her house.