Chapter 43

Camila's POV

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao." Oh shit, she used my full name. I could feel her eyes on me but I kept my gaze on the floor. What is she going to say? She just caught me in a heated lip-lock with my girlfriend.

"Karla, can you please explain to me what I just walked in on?" She said, her tone firm. "U-uh.." I stuttered. What the hell am I supposed to say? Sorry mom, I almost had sex in your living room? Yeah, I don't think that's an appropriate response. "Karla, were you and Lauren about to do..... you know..... that?" She asked breaking me out of my thoughts. I hate you so much right now Lauren, if you could only hear me! This is so embarrassing oh my god.

"Um...." I said not knowing what to say. "Use your words sweetie." She spoke lightly while I was still looking at the floor. "We-we were watching a movi-" she interrupted. "Oh looks like you were doing more than that." I sighed. "Sorry continue." She spoke in a calm tone. "A-and she pulled me into her lap and we started kissing, it got heated and...." I stopped because I'm pretty sure she knew what happened next.

I took a chance and looked up at her. She wasn't angry she looked..... I don't know but she was grinning at me. "I did not know you had that in you Karla Camila." Did she really just say that? Oh my god. "H-huh?" I stuttered, confused.

"What happened to my little innocent daughter?" She asked, a playfulness in her eyes. "My baby is growing up." She pretended to wipe away a fake tear. Oh my god. "I-I..." I stuttered again, lord why can't I make coherent sentences right now. "Who knew you had game! Get it Camilita!" Oh my god what is happening. I felt my whole face flush red at my moms statement, I was not expecting that. She laughed at me. I'm so embarrassed right now, somebody kill me.

"At least I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant." She laughed. I looked at her seriously. "Mom..... about that," she looked at me confused. "Lauren has a penis." Her eyes bulged out of her head and Lauren came in looking just as shocked as my mom. "I have a what!?!" She exclaimed, I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore and just burst into giggles while my mom and Lauren stared at me, still wide eyed. My mom noticed I wasn't serious and started laughing too.

"Oh my god, you should have seen your faces!" I said through laughs. My mom hit me in the back of the head. "Don't play like that mija!" She laughed. "I'm sorry Mama," I giggled.

"You too baby," I said and walked over to Lauren to peck her lips. She looked at me with a glare. "Hey, don't do that." I pecked her lips again. "Sinu, I don't have a penis." She said just to clarify. My mom laughed. "Yes, I know Lauren." She nodded.

"Seriously though girls, no sex in the house." She deapanned. Lauren choked and began coughing. I patted her back as my face turned red again. My mother chuckled and left the kitchen.

"Oh my god." I breathed out. "What did you guys talk about?" Lauren asked when her breathing was back to normal. "She just said some really embarrassing things." My cheeks heated up. "Oh god, I can only imagine."

I placed my hands on her chest and bit my lip, looking into her emerald eyes. "Why do you do that?" She asked and I cocked my head to the side. "Do what?" I asked, she groaned. "Bit your lip like that!" I smirked. "I'm not doing anything." I said and chewed on my bottom lip obviously getting her riled up. "You know exactly what you're doing." She grabbed my hips roughly. She lifted my shirt up a little, her cold fingers grazed my skin leaving a trail of goosebumps. "I don't know what you're talking about Laur," I rasped. She licked her lips and stared down at mine.

"You're so sexy." I giggled and leaned into her body. My lips grazed hers for a quick second before I pulled back and walked back into the living room.

Lauren's POV

She's such a fucking tease. I hate when she does that, she loves to leave me frustrated.

All I Ever Want (Camren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें