Chapter 33

Lauren's POV

"Lo, I need to shower." Camila said as she got out my arms. I pouted, but a thought crossed my mind. She probably won't go for it but it's worth a try. What's life without risks right?

"Maybe I could join you?" I smirked. She thought for a minute and then nodded her head. "Yeah, that's fine." Did my ears just hear right? She's going to let me shower with her, holy fuck!

"I'll be in here when you're ready." She smiled, how can she be so innocent? I have so many dirty thoughts running through my head at the moment.

I heard the shower cut on and I knew I had to get my shit together. Breathe Jauregui, breathe. Once my breathing was under control I went into the bathroom and Camila's clothes were on the floor.

I quickly stripped my clothing and took a breathe. This was really about to happen. My heart was beating extremely fast, I felt like it was about to hop out of my chest.

I slowly opened the curtain and in that moment I swear I stopped breathing. Camila's back was faced me and she was standing under the water, she looked so fucking beautiful. I let out a breathe and got into the shower. I snaked my arms around her waist and kissed her bare shoulder. "Hi," I whispered. "Hi," she whispered back leaning into me.

This moment was intimate and it meant everything to me. It's the first time I get to see my girlfriend fully naked in all her glory.

She turned around and placed a feather light kiss on my lips. I smiled, all dirty thoughts vanished. It was just me and her in this moment. I kissed her forehead, both of her cheeks, her nose, and both of her collarbones before coming back and finally planting my lips on hers.

This kiss wasn't like any other kiss, this kiss meant everything that I couldn't put into words. This kiss meant that we're closer than ever and nothing could ever break us.

I rested my forehead on hers. "You are so beautiful, baby." I said with so emotion lacing my words. "I can't believe you're mine. I am so in love with you." She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for a loving kiss. "I love you." She muttered against my lips.

I sheepishly smiled and just held her. It was nothing sexual, just intimate and affectionate. I poured shampoo in her hair and scrubbed her scalp, she did the same for me. It blows my mind how we could shower together and have nothing sexual come out if it. There wasn't an awkward moment and we both felt extremely comfortable with our bodies in front of each other.

I just admired her body, god she has a great body. "Camz, you have such a beautiful body." I expressed, her cheeks tinted a rosy color and I found it so adorable. "You're not so bad yourself Jauregui." She said and winked at me. Her wink was incredibly sexy, what is this woman doing to me! She's becoming more and more confident and I love every minute of it.

We finished getting washed and got out of the shower, which consisted of stole kisses, affectionate carress and of course, loving smiles. I am so convinced that Camila was made for me, just for me.

I slipped on some boxers and a sports bra while Camila just had on panties and one of my old t-shirts that was too big on her. She looked so cute. I held out my arms. "Come cuddle with me!" Instead, she jumped in the bed and straddled my hips. Her fingertips lightly grazed my abs, she seems to really like them. I don't mind though. I placed my hands on her thighs and rubbed them soothingly.

"So this surprise?" She asked out of nowhere. I giggled and intertwined my hands with hers. "I'm not telling you anything." I said and she pouted. "That's not going to work, Camzi." I laughed, she rolled her eyes and huffed. "You're so fucking cute!" She rolled her eyes again but leaned down to kiss me. Her hair fell on my face causing me to giggle. "You have such a cute giggle," she kissed my nose and I scrunched it up. "My girlfriend is adorable," she cooed. "I'm not adorable.... I'm badass." I said and she laughed. "Whatever floats your boat, babe." And kissed me again.