Chapter 60

Camila's POV

"Mija, are you sure about this?" My mom asked as she was dropping Dinah and I off at the airport.

"Yes mama, I have to get Lauren back. I know it may seem stupid of me going across the globe but I need to. I can't let her give up so easily, I won't let her slip through my fingers." My mom smiled at me.

"I understand Mila, you love her and I'm proud of you for not giving up." I unbuckled my seatbelt and gave her a hug before exiting the car.

"Watch out for her!" My mom yelled to Dinah who in returned, nodded.

"Don't worry mama C, I've got your baby girl." She winked.

"And don't forget to go after Mark, I know you have a crush on him mom." I smirked. She playfully rolled her eyes at me but I could see a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Whatever, mija."

I looked in the backseat and Sofi wore a sad expression. I went to her side of the car and had my mom roll down her window.

"Don't look so sad princess." She pouted and looked towards me, her eyes getting slightly watery.

"I don't want you to go Mila." She frowned and that alone made me want to stay but I had to get to Lauren.

"I won't be gone for that long, I'll call you every night and tuck you in, okay?" She nodded. "And, I'll have lots of presents for you when I get back." She perked up at this statement and I couldn't help but laugh at my adorable little sister.

"Presents?" She asked. "Presents." I giggled.

"Okay, bye Kaki." She dismissed me. Well, her attitude changed fast. She's crazy, that little one.

"Bye Camila, stay safe! Call me when you land so that I know you're alright! I love you!" My mom yelled out of the window.

"I love you too! Bye!" I said and waved at her and Sofi.

"Operation Get Camren Back Together - Step 1: Complete." I heard Dinah say as we entered the airport.

I let out a groan. "Did you really come up with a code name?" I asked looking at her annoyingly. "Duh!" She spoke incredulously. "We're on a mission here." She stated as we took our seats, waiting for our plane to board.

After I found my plane ticket, Dinah said that she wanted to come too so I found her a ticket as well and now she's here to accompany me on this 'mission' as she would call it.

We sat in the airport lobby about 30 minutes before they called our plane to be boarded.

"This is really happening." I said to no one in particular. "I'm really going to Europe to win Lauren back."

I felt myself get nervous after I was on the plane. What if this doesn't turn out how I planned, what if she still doesn't want me back?

"Walz, calm down. Everything is going to be okay. Just breathe." Dinah said soothingly. I nodded, letting her comforting words sink in. Everything is going to be okay.

Lauren's POV

Once I finished with my concert tonight, I'd be off to Miami to get my girl back. Since I have a break for 2 days, I will try everything in my power to get her back.

Meanwhile, Camila still wasn't answering my texts or phone calls. I even called Dinah but she didn't answer, maybe it was a best friend thing? Now I was getting worried. Did she really not want to talk to me?

I called Normani, I knew she'd be straight up real with me.

"Mani, I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't take me back." I stressed to my best friend since as long as I can remember.