Chapter 58

Camila's POV

I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and immediately shut them to to the overwhelming brightness.

"Camila get your ass up!" I heard Normani yell. I groaned and shooed her away. My head was pounding and I couldn't bother to get up.

I was about to drift off to sleep when I felt cold water hit my body. I jumped out of bed and glared at Normani who had an angry expression.

I can't believe she just threw water on me, my head was already pounding and I felt like dying.

"Do you want to explain these Camila?" She asked and I was confused until she shoved 2 her phone into my chest almost causing me to fall over. I steadied myself.

She was being so rough. I wiped my eyes before looking at the 2 photos on the phone that she aggressively gave me.

My eyes widened and I looked back at Normani, whose facial expression was stone cold.

"It's not what it looks like!" I immediately said, defending myself. "It's exactly what it looks like. How could you fucking cheat on Lauren?" She asked, her face red with anger.

"I-I didn't cheat." She laughed bitterly. "Really? Those pictures tell a different story."

I was about to explain when I felt the alcohol in my system wanting to get out. I rushed to the bathroom and threw my head into the toilet bowl, vomiting.

I stayed there for 5 minutes letting it all come out. Once I was completely done throwing up chunks. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

I washed my face as well and went back out to see a still angry Normani.

"Explain." She demanded. I took a seat at the edge of my bed.

I explained to her that there was some creepy guy flirting with me and making me feel uncomfortable. I told her how Zendaya came up to me and pretended to be my girlfriend. I explained how she didn't exactly kiss me just made it look that way.

I told her that Zendaya was really into Dinah and she was only helping me out because of the distress that I was in.

Zendaya was cool and we were now friends and nothing more.

"Thank god Mila. Lauren is extremely pissed right now though." I nodded. I know the feeling of seeing your girlfriend kissing another girl.

I quickly got my phone, I smiled at Lauren's text but then frowned when I realized what I would be calling about.

I called but like I expected, she didn't answer. Maybe she was busy? Of course she wasn't busy! She just saw pictures of you kissing another girl!

I sighed and tried again, this time it went straight to voicemail. I called again and again but every time I was hit with her voicemail.

"She won't answer me Normani! How can I explain to her what happened when she won't answer?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"Calm down Mila, just give her a minute. She's really upset and pissed right now. Just let her calm down and try again later." I nodded.

Maybe a shower can take my mind off things, I really hope Lauren hears what I have to say.

Lauren's POV

I ignored all of Camila's calls and texts. I didn't want to talk to her right now. It's not that I trust her because I fucking do, whole heartedly but I can't bring myself to answer her. I know I should answer her calls and texts but I can't, I'm so fucking stubborn it's ridiculous.