Chapter 35

Lauren's POV

I had just landed, I was walking through the airport when I saw lots of flashes. I was in a particularly good so I decided to wave at the camera's. They asked a few questions and I happily answered them.

I was seeing Camila in less than an hour and I was so excited. I may be jet lagged but that couldn't even stop the joy from seeing my girl.

I got into the limo that pulled up to the airport and made my way to my girlfriend's house. I'm always so excited to see her. I could be gone 2 days or 2 weeks I still miss her like fucking crazy. She's everything and more. No matter the distance, my heart will miss her the same.

It's crazy how much she's made my life better in these past few months. I've been genuinely happy and it's because of certain Miss Camila Cabello. I'm not even kidding when I say I want to marry her, I'm definitely going to put a ring on it

I pulled outside of Camila's house. I got out of the limo and before I could even step foot in the driveway she was outside and into my arms.

"Nice to see you too." I laughed. She didn't say anything but grabbed my face and kissed me aggressively. I was so taken back by the force of kiss, she must've really missed me.

I set her down without breaking the kiss, she tugged the hair at the back of neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist and slowly slid my hands down to grab her backside. I gave her ass a light squeeze and she moaned into my mouth.

I took her bottom lip between my teeth and sucked on it. "Cmon, Camz. We're giving the neighborhood a free show." I muttered against her lips.

We broke away and she looked down shyly, her cheeks were red, I giggled and kissed it. "I just missed you a lot," she mumbled and I lifted her chin up and pecked her lips, "I missed you too, babe." I grabbed her have and we walked back into the house together.

Camila's mom was standing in the kitchen with a smirk on her face, she must've seen our little show. My cheeks turned red under her gaze. She laughed, walked over and gave me a hug. "Hey, Mrs. Cabello." I greeted.

"What have I told you about that Lauren, call me Sinu," I smiled. "Hey, Sinu."

"So, you're talking my daughter out, mind telling me where?" She hinted, I zipped my lips and pretended to throw away the key.

"Sorry, mija! I couldn't get anything out of her!" Sinu laughed as Camila ran down the stairs with a huff. I'm surprised she didn't fall.

I spoke too soon, just before she reached me she tripped over her feet and fell on her ass. I laughed obnoxiously and she pushed me almost causing me to topple over.

"Don't laugh you big meanie." She pouted. I say this too much, but she's absolutely adorable. "Aw Bambi," I cooed and helped her up. "It's not my fault you're so clumsy." I bopped her nose and she giggled. Possibly my favorite sound in the universe.

"Lolo!" Sofi yelled from upstairs. She ran down and jumped on me. "Kiddo!" I said excitedly and threw her in the air. She's my favorite little kid. "Want to know a secret?" I asked and she nodded her head erratically.

"I like you better than Camz." I whispered and she giggled. Camila starred at us with an amused gleam in her eye. "But shhh, you can't tell her." I said and held out my pinky.

I put Sofi down and she ran towards Camila and stuck her tongue out. Camila put her hand over her chest feigning hurt. Sofi laughed and ran back upstairs to go do whatever 6 year olds do.

Camila walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "What did you tell Sofi?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Nothing," I smirked. "You're an ass." She retorted. "A very fine ass," I replied with a smirk. "Mhmm," She mumbled as she took my bottom lip between her teeth letting it go with a 'pop' sound.