Chapter 36

AN: i love you guys so much

Lauren's POV

She's finally getting the surprise, I told her to dress casual, where we're going she didn't need to be extra glammed up.

I checked the time on my watch and it was 7:15. We have to leave in 15 minutes and Camila was still in the bathroom. I wonder what she's doing, she doesn't need a lot to look beautiful. She could sport a garbage bag and I'd still fall in love with her.

"Camz, are you ready? We have to go in like 15 minutes," I yelled from my spot on the bed in the hotel room. I heard some shuffling around and she finally came out. "There's my beautiful girlfriend." I chirped as she approached me.

She looked hot yet adorable at the same time. She was wearing a jean jacket, a grey crop top sweater with a white collar, white high waisted ripped skinny jeans, and black ankle boots.

She looked incredibly sexy in that jean jacket and her ass looked so nice in those jeans. She's so hot and all mine.

I was sitting on the bed and she was standing between my legs with her arms around my neck. "You're so hot." She whispered, her voice raspy as she bent down to kiss me.

She slipped her tongue into my mouth without warning and explored every inch. My hands made its way to her ass and I gripped it firmly. I just had to touch it with the way it looks in these jeans.

She broke the kiss and walked away. "Later," she husked and winked. If I wasn't turned on before, I definitely am now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, babe, you have to close your eyes now." I said and brought out a blind fold. I didn't exactly want her to see the place just yet. She looked at the blind fold then back at me. I placed it over her eyes and tied it.

I helped her out of the cab and we made it into the back area of the building. I didn't want to be recognized by anyone. "Lolo, I'm scared. What if you're planning to murder me?" I chucked, "Don't worry. I got you, baby." and placed a loving kiss at the corner of her mouth.

I walked her to our seats and I finally took the blindfold off. She opened her eyes and immediately scanned around. There were dozens of people but none of them had my attention except the beautiful brunette before me.

I wore ray bans and had a black beanie to try and disguise myself.

Camila's POV

I scanned around the arena and there was a huge stage along with a huge crowd. "Lo, what is th-" before I could finish, the lights cut off and the arena went dark.

There was a single light in the middle of then stage, then a guy holding a guitar started walking towards it and oh my god! The crowd went ballistic and so did I. Oh my god! I can't believe it!

I looked over at Lauren with wide eyes. "Surprise, baby!" She cheerily said and smirked. I practically jumped on her and starting kissing all over her face. "Oh my god, Lauren!" I shrieked and kept kissing her face. I can't believe she did this for me, I literally have the best girlfriend in the world.

He starting strumming, and I couldn't couldn't contain the excitement flowing through my body.

Ah lahmlahlah
Ah lahmlahlah

Oh my god! I started to sing along.

I met this girl late last year
She said, "Don't you worry if I disappear."
I told her I'm not really looking for another mistake
I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait
But then I jump right in
A week later returned
I reckon she was only looking for a lover to burn
But I gave her my time for two or three nights
Then I put it on pause 'til the moment was right
I went away for months until our paths crossed again
She told me, "I was never looking for a friend."
Maybe you could swing by my room around 10:00
Baby, bring a lemon and a bottle of gin
We'll be in between the sheets 'til the late AM
Baby, if you wanted me then you should've just said
She's singing
Ah lahmlahlah"