Chapter 15

Overall today was a great day, things are starting to get better for me. I'm starting to feel happiness again and it's all because of one certain green eyed popstar.

Camila's POV

It's been a month and a couple of weeks since I met Lauren and things with her are really good. She asked me out on 2 other dates. First she took me to the batting cages. Surprisingly, I was able to hit the ball. It wasn't as good as Lauren but it was good for me. The second date she rented out a whole movie theater and we watched The Fault In Our Stars. On each date she would bring me 1 red rose and I thought that was the cutest and sweetest thing ever.

She left for LA about a week ago and I really miss having the popstar around. We text everyday but I still miss the physical contact between us.

It's Wednesday and I decided to walk to school. Things at school aren't any better though. I still dread coming here everyday. Having Lauren here made it a somewhat bearable even though she didn't attend school with me.

I pull out my phone and plug my earphones into my ears. 'Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony' is playing and Lauren happens to have a feature in this song. I can't help but smile at my favorite popstar's voice, plus this is song is banging.

A notification from twitter pops up saying "Lauren Jauregui mentioned you in a tweet." I click on it and see what it says.

"@LaurenJauregui: Missing you :( @camilacabello97"

There's a picture attached with Lauren and I doing silly faces. I favorite and retweet it. My mentions go crazy, filling up with talk about 'camren'. I now have over 20,000 followers on twitter and it's really shocking. I never scroll through my mentions because people can be really mean and say terrible things to me. I'm used to it though.

I make my way into school and head to my locker. I get to my locker just to have my books knocked out of my hands by none other than Kylie. I groan as I lean down to pick my books up.

"Watch out loser." She says with a devilous smirk. I ignore her and head to my first period.

First period went by slowly along with my next 3 periods. Lunch time came around, I walked over to Dinah and Micheal and took my seat beside them.

"Hey Chancho," she greets me. "Hey Cheechee." I say back. Micheal sends me a small wave and I smile at him.

"So what's going on with you and green eyes?" She asks with a smile. "I don't know DJ, we've been on 3 dates and we've kissed a few times." I explain to her and shrug my shoulders. She nods her head.

"Aw that's cute. Do you think you guys are dating?" She asks.

"I don't know, she hasn't asked me to be her girlfriend so..." I trail off. She nods. "She'll ask you, she'd be crazy not to Chancho." She tells me with a smile. I shrug and continue eating lunch.

Lunch is over before I know it and we all head back to class.

Lauren's POV

"Ow!" I exclaim after having Normani and Ally hit me. "What was that for?" I ask them with a furrowed eyebrow. They give me an 'are you kidding me' look.

"Why having you asked Camila to be your girlfriend yet!?" They practically yell at me.

I honestly had no idea about that. I'm so not good with these things. I really like Camila, even though there isn't a title I thought we were exclusive.