Chapter 53

Lauren's POV

Camila is making this bet so hard for me, like she keeps looking at me seductively and bitting her lip. Oh how I miss her lips. Fuck, she's making this so difficult.

"Camz, stop!" I groaned, watching her bit her bottom lip. She knows exactly what that does to me. It turns me on so much and she's using it against me. I hate that I ever told her I loved when she bit her lip and it turned me on.

"Stop what?" She asks innocently, I grabbed my crutches and got up and walked into the kitchen to get away from her. I thought I could resist her but fuck, who am I kidding.

"Having trouble Laur?" Normani teased from the living room. She was having too much fun with this."Fuck you." I yelled, flipping her off and nearly falling over because of my crutches. She burst out laughing, I wanted nothing more than to kill Normani Kordei Hamilton in this moment.

I set my crutches to the side and laid my head against the refrigerator for a moment. Why did I even agree to this? You never back down from a challenge when it comes to Normani. If I lose I'll never hear the end of this.

As I was just standing there, I felt small arms wrap around my waist and light suction on the back of my neck. I groaned at the pleasure, Camila is making this really hard for me.

I bit my lip trying to stifle a moan that I felt was trying to escape my lips. Against my better judgment I turned around and Camila immediately attached her lips to my pulse point.

She disconnected her lips and looked up at me with those gorgeous but devilish brown eyes that are currently haunting me right now.

I gave her a stern look, she only smiled at me innocently, like she totally wasnt turning me on and making it hard for me to breathe.

"You know Lo," she trailed her hand over my collar bone causing my whole body to shiver. "I don't think you can win this bet." She smirked before taking her hands and lifting my shirt slightly, her warm fingertips grazing over my abs.

"I-I th-think I c-can." I spoke shakily, which wasn't making my statement believable, but it was hard to formulate words when she's touching me like that.

"Are you sure about that?" She husked and started to place wet kisses along my jawline. "Because I think," she started to trail her hands up my body.

"Fuck," I said and bit my lip. "Camz." I whined. She started to bit my neck softly and I've never felt so sexually frustrated.

"You can't resist me." She continued and sucked on my neck to my collar bones, probably leaving a multitude of marks. But her statement was very true, I can't resist her. I did the only thing I could do.

I pecked her cheek quickly and ran more like crutched more like hopped away like a broken zombie, leaving behind a giggling Camila. She would be laughing at me, I'm trying to get as far away from her as possible.

She's literally like the devil trying to corrupt me at this moment. I would appreciate this at any other time but not now.

"I'm having too much fun watching this." I heard Normani say. I walked over to her and bopped her upside the head. She looked surprised and I laughed, heading upstairs, trying to get as far away from Camila as I possibly can.

Camila's POV

Teasing Lauren has probably got to be one of my favorite things to do. I honestly don't care about this bet I just love watching her squirm every time I touch her.

Watching her run away on crutches was unbelievably hilarious. She's trying to hard to resist me.

An idea popped into my head and I smirked to myself.