Chapter 19

It got late and Camila drifted off to sleep snuggled up to my side. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the little mole and the beginning of her hairline before drifting off to sleep too.

Camila's POV

I woke up to two strong arms wrapped around me. I turned over and was faced with the most beautiful green eyes staring down at me. Her intense gaze caused a faint blush to rise to my cheeks. "Morning, sleepyhead." She said moving a few stay strands of hair behind me ear. "Morning," I replied and hid my face in my hands embarrassed that I might look a mess. She grabbed my hands and removed them from my face and started peppering kisses everywhere. She then moved to peck my lips. "You." Kiss. "Are." Kiss. "So." Kiss. "Beautiful." Kiss.

She never fails to make me feel beautiful or special. A smile forms on my lips as I stare up at Lauren, the sun reflecting in her emerald eyes causing them to sparkle a little more than usual. "Your eyes are beautiful." I compliment her and she blushes. That's right ladies and gentlemen I made Lauren Jauregui blush. "Thanks babe." She says.

I sit up and blow a few stands of hair out of my face. Lauren giggles making me join in. We get up from her bed and head into her bathroom. She hands me a tooth brush and we brush our teeth.

"Take a shower, I'll leave some clothes out for you. I'm taking you out before I have to head back to LA." She says with a smile and kisses me lightly on the cheek.

I get in the shower, only taking 20 minutes before hopping out. I walk into Lauren's room with a towel wrapped around my body. I dropped the towel and slipped on my underwear and bra. Suddenly, Lauren walked in the room. "Hey Camz w-" she stopped when she saw my semi-naked body. My first instinct would be to cover up my body but I feel comfortable around Lauren. She doesn't make me feel disgusted with myself.

She looked me up and down with her mouth slightly open. I blushed at the way she was eyeing me.

I went to put the jeans on she laid out for me. "Like what you see?" I said gaining confidence and smirking. "Damn, you're fucking hot." I giggled at her choice of words and slipped on her t-shirt.

"Like seriously Camz, you're smoking." She said and winked at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked away from her for a moment.

I strut over to her and take her hand in mine. "Where are we going today Lo?" I ask genuinely curious. "You'll just have to wait and see." She says and pecks my lips. "Now, come on let's go." She says, we walk downstairs and get into her car.

Lauren's POV

When Camila was in the shower I went and packed a picnic basket for later. After I finished making the basket I went back up stairs to my room where I walked in on Camila only wearing her bra and underwear.

My mouth literally went dry at the sight of her body. I knew that she was beautiful but damn she is a fucking goddess. Not to mention hot as fuck with her toned abs. And that ass. Oh my god that ass. If I was a boy, I'd totally have a boner right now. "Like what you see?" She said with a smirk that was incredibly sexy to say the least. "Damn, you're fucking hot." I said with no filter whosoever. Her cheeks tinted red and I knew I made her blush. Making her blush has honestly become one of my favorite things to do. "Like seriously Camz, you're smoking." I said. She was fully dressed now and I was kind of sad I didn't get to ogle at her body for long.

She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going today Lo?" She asked, her brown eyes lighting up a little. "You'll just have to wait and see." I said as I kissed her. "Now, come on let's go."

We get into my car and I drove to my favorite park as a kid. I walked to the passenger side and got the picnic basket out and then opened the door for her.