Chapter 61

Camila's POV

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" Lauren smirked. I stared at her in shock. Was she really here or was I just imagining things. She didn't board the plane?

"L-Lauren," I stuttered not believing it was her.

"Yes." She smiled and I couldn't wait any longer and thew my arms around her neck, squeezing her for dear life.

I felt her arms circle around my waist, holding me tightly. I felt my eyes well up with tears as I held the love of my life. I missed the feeling of being wrapped up in her arms.

I was crying now, still not believing that this was real and she's not on a plane.

She rubbed up and down my back soothingly. "Shh, don't cry sweetheart." She cooed in my ear and kissed my temple.

After a few moments we broke apart. I stared into her dazzling emerald eyes that were a pale grey now as she stared into my chocolate ones.

She took my face into her hands, wiping the tears the fell from my eyes onto my cheeks with the pads of her thumbs.

I bit my lip. "You're so beautiful, even when you cry."

I smiled shyly at her, "Can I- can I kiss you?" I asked, not knowing if it was okay since we were still broken up.

She didn't say anything and closed the gap between us, leaving just a little space. Our foreheads were touching and I could feel her breath on my lips.

She tilted my chin upwards, connecting our lips in a sweet passionate kiss. Just like the first time we kissed, I felt nothing but sparks. It was like a bomb set off in me and Lauren was the explosion.

I tangled my fingers in her hair, rubbing her scalp delicately with my fingertips. I felt her hands stroking the skin on my exposed stomach.

I felt her smile against my lips and I couldn't contain the rate at which my heart was beating. We were here, kissing in the middle of an airport, probably getting strange looks from all passerby's but we didn't seem to care. All I honestly cared about was Lauren's lips on mine.

Lauren broke the kiss, pecking my lips, when oxygen became necessary. I smiled and pulled my swollen bottom lip between my teeth.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked, bringing her hand to my face and caressing my cheek while staring into my eyes.

Her eyes were so beautiful, I easily got lost in them. It took me a minute before answering, I was so caught up in her eyes, "I came to win you back." I easily answered.

She chuckled, I raised a confused eyebrow. "Why are you laughing?" I frowned. Did she think this was funny? Did she think this was a joke?

"Because, I was doing just the same." She giggled and kissed my lips softly.

"I was going back to the states to make you mine again." She slowly took my hands in hers and intertwined our fingers. She looked down our tangled hands and a smile made it's way across her face.

"Look," she took a breath before starting to speak, "breaking up with you was the biggest mistake of my life. I wasn't thinking clearly, those pictures of you and that other girl just got to my head and I thought you deserved better." She confessed and I immediately shook my head.

"No ones more deserving of me than you." I said, gazing into the pools of greenish-grey.

"I- I just thought you needed someone who would be there with you all the time. I thought I wasn't doing a good job of that being all the way over here."