100K SPECIAL

[them]

NAMJOON'S arms rested around haru's shoulder as they knocked on the door. daeho and chanmi stood behind the pair, waiting for the door to open.

yoongi rolled his eyes, being met with two familiar faces.

"where are my two favorite kids." yoongi waved to the tiny faces next to namjoon and haru.

yoongi's light smile turned into a glare the instant he faced namjoon and haru. he crossed his arms over his chest.

"i won't forgive you both for leaving me with five idiots."

"don't worry." namjoon patted yoongi's shoulder, "i'm sure they'll be on their best behavior babysitting daeho and chanmi"

"I HAVEN'T SLEPT PROPERLY FOR THE LAST YEAR!" yoongi grabbed the ends of his hair, "I WAKE UP TO JIN HYUNG BEATING UP JUNGKOOK EVERY DAY!"

"yoongi." haru chuckled, "is that the commotion right now?"

haru pointed to the five other people inside the madhouse. yoongi turned around, squinting his eyes shut at the shrieks.

"I'LL GIVE YOU FIVE SECONDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KITCHEN!"

yoongi winced as a leek cruised through the air.

"FUCK!" jungkook shrieked, "I'M SORRY HYUNG!"

another leek rammed straight into jungkook's back.

"DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!"

yoongi turned towards namjoon and haru. he bubbled with irritation at the five idiots inside the calm home. he took in a deep breath of air.

haru nudged yoongi, "i can guarantee taking care of daeho and chanmi is much easier than those idiots."

namjoon broke into a subtle laugh. he waved to the two kids standing beside yoongi. haru sent yoongi a kiss before walking away with namjoon.

"honestly," namjoon rubbed the nape of his neck, "if i said i wasn't worried, i'd be lying."

"don't worry joon. they'll be fine."

***

"uncle kookie." daeho patted the gamer's shoulder.

daeho shook jungkook lightly, trying to get his attention. jungkook turned towards the pair standing next to him. he nodded, waiting for them to continue.

chanmi shuffled around, "where's uncle tae. he said he would show us something really cool."