FIFTY-SIX

[them]

NAMJOON pinned her to the wall. he held her by the waist.

his lips nearly brushed over hers, "did you think i'd forget."

"forget what." haru piped, testing his limits.

"how you teased me in the car."

namjoon slammed his lips onto hers. her lips were soft and warm on his. he locked her mouth with hers, kissing her deeply.

their lips deepened, locking out every other sense within.

her arms knotted around his neck as she pushed her lips in further. the air left her lungs, her breathing went ragged.

he pulled away from her, breathing heavily. his hands were still on her waist, embracing her tightly.

haru's face was bright red. she averted her eyes, looking away from namjoon.

namjoon removed his hands from her waist. a coldness settled in between them. his dimples creased as he noticed her flustered face.

haru bounced onto the bed.

she looked at namjoon with a faint smile, "are we going to tell them?"

namjoon tilted his head. his eyebrows furrowed.

"tell them what, haru?" namjoon sat on the bed beside her, "that we're dating?"

haru nodded. she laid down on the bed, looking up into the ceiling.

"we can tell them tomorrow," namjoon laid beside her.

haru turned towards him. she rested her hand over his torso.

"i'm sleepy." she mumbled.

namjoon brushed away strands of hair from her face. he chuckled.

"close your eyes and sleep."

haru scooted in closer to namjoon, moulding her body close to his. she snuggled together with him.

she felt whole. for the first time, she had a family. a family that loved each other.

namjoon wrapped his hands around her, pulling her closer to him. the warmth of her body soaked through his shirt. he smiled as he nestled her.

haru's eyes closed and she fell asleep in his hold.

***