PROLOGUE

A/N:

thank you so much for reading snowball! this is one of my older works and it may not be that good >.< i've recently just started writing "the gray dancer" and its published on a new account (ad1t1_) please check it out and give it some love!

[her]

SHE had a cigarette in her hand, puffing out smoke every time she took a blow from it. in her other hand, she wielded her gun, black and glossy, just her style. she leveled it at the other's head and simply smirked. having done this multiple times, she was emotionless. she winked at the other with her finger loosely held on the trigger finally pulling the trigger, the bang shook the cold alley into an eerie silence. the blood poured out the other's forehead satisfying her. leaning into their face, she planted a plump kiss on the cheek with her bright red lipstick as her signature mark. she left their unconscious body on the side of the alleyway, tucking her gun into the hem of her black leather shorts. her heels clicked with every step as she disappeared into the vast abyss of the alleyway.

his lips curved into a smirk, anxiously following her footsteps, running his hand through his sleek hair as he sighed. his glossy black shoes struck the cobbled ground with vines wrapping around the gloomy, stingy walls of plaster. cold gusts sped by. poking out of his belt was his matte handgun, his bloodshot eyes hunting the female in front.

she felt her anxious heart racing; the adrenaline flowing through her veins. this mistrust she felt daily. pushing her hair back, she twisted her lips upward into a smug smile. letting out a soft groan, she whisked her fingers onto her beauty, she rested her hand on the polished metal. she whistled softly as she hastened her pace, the ticks of her heels became more prominent. as the alley split into two, she swiftly spun, hiding behind the cobble. whisking her gun out, she readied her stance, aiming merely towards any onlookers.

he lightly chuckled, knowing this game very well. prying his gun out of his belt, he rested his sweaty fingers on the trigger. steadily he advanced towards the branching cave.

his chest tightened as he progressed. a whip-like snap ricocheted. he suffered a sudden pang in his left arm, a sizzling sting shivering inside. his grip loosened, sending his gun crashing towards the cracked concrete. his heart rate rocketed, while his breaths became harsher.

she charged at him, sending her fist flying at his stomach.

he shifted left, dodging the blow. he grabbed her fist with his hand, twisting it.

she panted heavily, staggering away. she shook her arm vigorously to remove the pain.

without a second to spare, he pounced, sending his fist towards her jaw.

her head whipped back. she wiped the blood from her splitting skin and lashed out. her foot collided with his hips, sending him flying backward- landing with a mighty thud.

he struggled to stand straight. he pulled himself together, as rage overcame him.

"what's wrong boo, did you lose your tongue." she teased, with venom lacing her words.

he sniggered as his knuckles collided with her face.

she wavered, taking short, heavy breaths. sweat dripped down her face. she balled her fist, delivering a short crisp punch to his jaw.

he stumbled away, swinging his arm. with a rough force, it jabbed her liver.

a sudden jolt shocked her. she hadn't lost to anyone before. there was no way she would lose against him. she licked the blood from her lips and paused, warily eyeing his every movement.

his arm was bleeding profusely, the stinging burned from inside.

she aimed for his nose. he swerved, connecting his fist with her stomach. he gripped her by the shoulder and flung her against the wall.

her lungs burned. she held her stabbing stomach, spitting out blood. she turned at the dull sound of his nearing footsteps. she veered away. she elevated her foot, sending a blow straight to his head.

he staggered backward from the impact.

she followed as his body came crashing downwards. shuddering from the impact, he came to a standstill with his chest still rising and falling.

she picked up her fallen gun, quickly cocking it. she relaxed her finger on the trigger, pointing it towards his chest. she allowed her finger to pull.

upon hearing the boom of the bullet lodging itself inside him, she kneeled beside him, planting a kiss on his cheek with her blood-stained lips. she clicked her heels, leaving behind a mere shadow of him.