TWENTY-SEVEN

[jin]

JIN felt the car slow down. sehun must have made the shot. he twisted the ring on his finger, looking through the front windshield.

sehun sighed in relief. he wiped the sweat off his head, resting his hands on the wheel. he swerved around to the back of a black forest.

kyungsoo nodded his head, "finally we lost them."

"blindfold him."

jin squirmed, "hell no, nobody is blindfolding me."

chanyeol pointed his gun back at jin's forehead. jin did not want to die today. he was sure the boys would come to get him soon. jin heaved a sigh as he allowed the boy behind him to blindfold him.

"fuck you." jin mumbled while his vision became black.

"seriously kai." baekhyun rolled his eyes, "there were eight of them and you picked him."

"i wouldn't have had to pick any of them if you had gotten what we were looking for."

"chill." chen deadpanned, "we will get suho back no matter what it takes."

the boys pulled jin along with them as they entered their magnificent villa. xiumin took the blindfold off jin as they entered.

kyungsoo raised his eyebrows, "where's he going to stay."

"it's jin."

"did i ask?"

they all looked towards sehun. sehun's eyes were closed, lost in thought. this was a last-minute decision for them.

"he can stay in the basement."

jin retorted, "my handsome face deserves better treatment than that."

"do you fucking think you are royalty?"

"yes, i know i'm royalty bitch."

"there's no way i'm sending kai on a mission again."

a wave of nodding heads met kai. jin had nearly completed his mission, annoy the brain cells out of them.

"i'm sorry." kai drawled, "you didn't specify."

a flash of anger passed kai, he glanced towards lay in the corner mindlessly spewing hate at him.

"i kinda have a bullet in my arm if you don't mind."

"chanyeol you're in charge of jin."