THIRTY-ONE

[them]

"HYUNG, jin isn't here." jimin paused, "we checked the whole home."

namjoon sighed. they were too late. he ran his hands through his hair. he wasn't going to give up, there could still be a chance jin was there.

"taehyung switch on the cameras. we're going in."

"but hyung-"

"-just do it." namjoon interrupted, "i think it's time we talked with exo face to face."

"everybody but haru and taehyung comes with me."

not a word escaped into the silence. the others stuck their earpieces into their ears and followed namjoon out of the car.

namjoon clicked his gun as he stepped out of the vehicle. he glanced at taehyung.

"tae, alert us if there are any complications."

taehyung pursed his lips. hacking into their cameras was a complication of its own. he had no clue what entering their firewall would do.

haru watched as the boys faded away into the darkness of the rain. she watched as taehyung spat out profanities.

"what the fuck is wrong with him!"

taehyung rolled his eyes, "no let's not fucking sneak in but alert them with our presence!"

"oh the holy gods, bangtan has arrived, bow down to us!"

taehyung smashed his fingers onto the keyboard. he punched in letters as his eyes flared.

haru chuckled. taehyung turned his head towards haru flashing a menacing glare.

"do you fucking see how ridiculous this is?"

"maybe he has a reason for it." haru spoke slowly, "let's calm down for a bit."

taehyung growled. he typed more code into his computer. a green light flashed across the screen. he broke the firewall. he had access to all the cameras.

alarms blared within the house. sirens flashed red in the corners.

jungkook stared jimin in the eye, "uh hyung what the hell is happening."

jungkooks shoes were vibrating with the floor.

"run! jungkook run!"

he didn't need to be told twice.

the home went into a complete shutdown. doors were locking itself, stairways were moving. they were about to be locked in the basement if they didn't escape.