TEN

[her]

SADNESS drained her every emotion, the tears washed her tinted cheeks. all other emotion was pushed out of her as she looked straight into jimin's eyes.

jimin couldn't take it. after all these years she had come back. his bottom lip quivered as he stared at the crying girl. did she really attack namjoon? his heart cracked, she had left him all alone. after all this time she was still alive? the cold silence greeted him, he was finally happy, but she came back.

his legs shook rapidly as he leaped. his heart thumping clogged his senses. as the rain howled, he let the water drown him as he sprinted far away, each step beating the wet cement and crunching with the soft gravel.

haru chased behind him, "jimin! wait!"

jimin launched into the streets at full speed, his vision hazy. haru was eating away the distance in between them. the cold breeze dried his withered throat. his ragged rampant breathing enclosed him from his surroundings.

tailing haru were the other boys, wiping the sweat off their heads glimpsing around for signs of jimin. he had just ran from them with no warning. they were all brothers no matter what. They would always be there for him.

the guilt sat within haru's brain. jimin could never forgive her, she knew. he ran away from her, what had she turned into. the guilt within her was like a fire. it ignited her, as she ran closer and closer to jimin.

if everyone was afraid of her, there was no doubt jimin would be. a cold-hearted murderer, that's what she was. a sick psychopath, hungry for blood.

haru was sorry, the guilt had eaten her away for many years. all she wanted was for her brother to love her again.

"jimin!" she screamed, "please!"

she reached her hand out to him, in attempts of grabbing him, to hold on to him. she missed his shirt.

her voice surpassed him, his throat burned and tasted like blood, as he gasped for air. his hands fell to his knees, as he took a couple of deep breaths to regain his energy.

her temple pained, the beating of her heart reached her head. she quickened her pace till she was by jimin.

"jimin." she called, setting her hand on his back.

he shrugged it away, "you fucking left me."

his salty tears hit the ground, mixing with the rain from above. his back was hunched, as the clouds cried with him.

a pang of guilt struck her, she froze staring at the boy she called her brother. it was evident he was not the same boy from years back. his life had been cruel like hers. tiny cuts grazed his face and a tattoo on his left arm.

"i had too jimin." she called, as he shifted further away from her.

"you didn't have to!" jimin snapped, "i went to get groceries!"

"instead i see two fucking bodies and a halfway burned down home!"

their voices rose above the silence. every word spoken was cold. the boys grouped around them, hurrying to see the commotion. jimin rarely got mad, he rarely showed any emotions. he always kept to himself to avoid troubling his brothers. they had never seen him like this, it was obvious he had held it in far too long.

jimin's rage filled his stomach, all of his emotions that had been buried under his skin were surfacing. his patience was breaking. his face was rigid, his jaw clenched, while the tears flew.

"you could have taken me with you!" jimin roared, unleashing his held back anger from many years.

"you would hate me." she mumbled, running her hand through her hair.

"i already do."

a flash of guilt passed her face. she winced. haru's eyes shifted from side to side, blinking continuously in an attempt to remove the water glazing over her eyes. she stood there still as a statue as the gust blew her hair, unable to move as her heart drifted away.

jimin instantly regretted what he said. he didn't mean it. his cruel dull eyes softened. his love for her still remained, he had said it in the heat of the moment.

his words sliced straight through her heart. the damage had already been done. her stone heart had already cracked

"jimin." she whimpered, "i killed our parents."

there was no heat in her voice, only guilt. a fresh sadness coated her tone. her hands clasped together, staring into the unknown.

"they abused us!" jimin started, "why would i care?"

jimin screamed. a small laugh escaped his lips. he believed as if he didn't care, however; he loved them a bit, even if they didn't love him back.

"they never abused you." she spoke, as her eyes turned cold.

haru always shielded jimin. he had no right to say they abused him. words flew from her mouth, she would never say those things in the right state of mind.

"you're a fucking murderer aren't you." jimin paused, "you think i don't hear the shit about shadow every day."

this wasn't the haru he knew. they had never argued when they lived together. she was always calm and understanding. now she had even gone close to murdering her brother.

"you don't know shit about me." haru snapped, rage consumed her.

her face got hot, it was a bright shade of red. she wasn't a murderer.

"you attacked my brother and nearly murdered him." jimin retorted.

"if he followed people like a sicko, it would be funny if he wasn't." she drawled, gazing into jimin's eyes.

"he wouldn't do that."

namjoon might have been a gang leader, but the last thing he would do was to hurt a woman unintentionally and jimin knew that very well.

"how are you so sure, hes a fucking nobody who took care of you. i'm your goddamn noona!"

"don't say shit about him! he's better than you!" jimin's hand cracked across her face, with a loud clap.

she staggered backward as her eyes welled up with tears. his hand left behind a red handprint. jimin had slapped her.