TWENTY-EIGHT

[them]

TO say they were angry was an understatement. their eyelids flared as they stared at the driver with a menacing glare.

jungkook screamed, "this is all your fault!"

"this is my fault!" taehyung roared, "i don't see any of you guys having a driver's license!"

"you don't know how to drive even with one!"

"oh really now! why don't you try dodging bullets while driving!"

the atmosphere fell uneasy as they fired shots back and forth at each other. the others listened unable to say anything in the tensed argument.

"this is none of our faults." hoseok whispered, "how were we supposed to know exo would turn on us."

namjoon tilted his head upward, "we are missing something. there's something else at play here."

namjoon knew exo wasn't the type to backstab. from all his interactions with them they seemed friendly.

"wow look 148 iq is using his brain."

namjoon shot a glare to jungkook in the back. jungkook sent a cheeky smile back.

"go and fix the car now. let's go to our beach house for now."

taehyung opened the door of the car. he squatted beside the punctured wheel. the tire was in shreds surrounding the casing.

"the wheels done for." taehyung glanced at namjoon, "i think we have a spare in the back."

namjoon walked towards the trunk, "i got it."

he picked the black tire and set it on the ground. he sat next to taehyung who looked over the wheel.

"jiminie come help me."

"but i'm right here though. i could help"

jimin stifled a smile, "we want to build not break!"

namjoon rolled his eyes. he didn't break everything, besides, it wasn't always his fault.

"hyung we kind of need the tools as well."

"no you get it." namjoon huffed.

jimin rose with a sigh. he lifted the box of tools from the trunk setting it down beside them as they worked.

they worked on the car till the bright skies went dark. soft snores escaped from the inside of the car.