NINE

[him]

NAMJOON wore an exquisite black designer suit topped with a black tie, encasing the weaponry stuffed beneath. the boys gathered behind him, trailing together as a group as they got in line to enter the bar. each one wore a suit identical to namjoon, hiding guns in their socks, or pants.

"id?" the guard asked, letting out a hand.

namjoon pulled out a gun, and held it straight to his head, "are we good?"

the man shivered, nodding his head. making way for the seven to enter.

as they entered, the bitter smell of alcohol and sweat made way around them. smoke twisted around the building, spiraling and swirling, colored by the variety of flashing lights.

thousands of conversations with slurred sounds resounded, shielded by thick rock music. girls were crying in corners, men and women were drunk and wobbling around. a mix of sadness and happiness, drunk games and couples in rooms.

namjoon averted his eyes, leaning against the counter, "a beer."

the glasses tinkle, as the bartender pours the drink for him. the bartender slid the drink over. namjoon lifted it off the counter, taking a sip.

"yah!" jin flicked his forehead, "we haven't met exo and your trying to get drunk already."

namjoon waved his hand over to a table where a group of twelve boys sat. each one had different colored vibrant hair just like them and gave off the dark vibe of a gang. they were all dressed in fancy black designer suits embellished with a red tie.

as namjoon strolled over to them, he set his glass on the counter, running his hand through his freshly combed hair.

"good evening suho." namjoon drawled, as he gestured to the blonde-haired man who had already taken his seat.

with a wave of his hand, suho gestured for the others to sit down. each one of the boys took a seat, with namjoon sitting across from suho.

"guns out in front." suho announced, placing his gun in front of him as a common courtesy in order to prevent any accidents.

"we want to be allies with you." suho spoke as they had placed all the guns on the table.

"you know bangtan is hesitant on allies." namjoon challenged, "why should we ally with you."

namjoon rested his hand on the table. his eyes spoke for him, as he peered straight into suho's soul.

"the threat with ikon has been increasing lately." suho dragged his finger across his pursing lip.

exo had lost far too much of their land and money from ikon, they couldn't afford to lose more else they would cease to exist.