SEVENTEEN

[him]

THE boys stood in front of their minivan dressed head to toe in streetwear. each one wore a style of their own, complementing their personalities.

namjoon sent a sly smile, "let's do one more quick rundown."

the boys all glanced at each other and spoke nothing in the silence. since this was a busy street, if all went well they could leave unnoticed.

"yoongi and jin, you both will be with me. we will cause the diversion."

jin bobbed his head as he looked at yoongi. they would be the first to enter the bank. it was a small bank, all the more reason to keep exactly what they were looking for.

"jungkook you'll stay with jimin while he breaks the vault." namjoon paused, "and taehyung, you will take care of the cameras and keep watch."

they boys nodded their heads in sync, glancing at hoseok. he was more of the behind the scenes person, he dealt with the interrogations and devise the strategies with namjoon. he was seldom part of the fights, only if they needed an extra hand. he always stayed with taehyung as an extra eye guiding the boys on their way out and protecting taehyung.

"hoseok, you will help taehyung, only come in if we call."

hoseok nodded his head as a twinkle passed through his eyes.

the others made their way away from the van as they sent a warm smile to taehyung and hoseok.

hoseok sat by taehyung in the back of the minivan. taehyung opened his laptop as he typed at an immense speed. hoseok couldn't make out the random keys taehyung punched with a harsh force.

the full view of the bank appeared on his screen, the outsides and the insides. every movement was scanned by their eyes.

the rest of them popped their earpieces into place, with a quick glance of the eyes, they split up.

namjoon's gun was stashed away in the back of his pants. his breathing was rapid and shallow, matching to the pace of his heart. with a confident stride, he made way into the bank, popping his shades over his eyes.

trailing behind him was jin and yoongi. they walked a few steps behind the other. their eyes darted around their surroundings, noticing guards coming into their line of sight. in one swift movement, jin wrapped his arm around one's head, locking them in a headlock. he jerked his arm as they landed with a thud.

yoongi pulled his gun out. in a split second, bullets flew from his gun as they lodged in the foreheads of the other guards. he didn't blink as each body came crashing into the ground.

jin pressed his finger to the earpiece, "they're knocked out."

jimin and jungkook locked glances. their foreheads bubbled with droplets. jungkook's boots pounded against the sidewalk as he pressed his back towards the side wall. jungkook gestured towards jimin as he looked left of him. he held his gun right of him, with his two hands on the handle. jimin's heart threatened to escape his chest, he dashed towards jungkook slamming his back against the wall.