ENDNOTE

a little thank you note :D + a little sneak peek of future stuff to come + extra facts

Thank you all for reading this book and being there with me for my very first fanfic

I never would've thought this book would reach 1k let alone 21k. This has been a long journey and almost a dream come true for me. When it reached 100 votes I nearly screamed just the thought of sharing my writing to a whole world of readers made me happy. When it ranked #1 in jungkook and #2 in bts, my heart exploded. I was overwhelmed with joy and I got all the motivation in the world to complete this.

Thank you again to all my readers, my fans, supporters who chose to read this, who supported me and gave me so much love whenever I published a chapter. You guys really keep me going and I love you to infinity and beyond. I cherish you guys with my whole heart, forever and always.

There were many times I thought kiss wasn't good enough and I wanted to stop writing this, but every time I saw your comments and votes I got so much motivation and finally here I am after finishing this book.

I hope this book made you laugh, cry, smile or any other emotion. I hope it gave you a little bit of extra meaning to your day. I write to share my love with all of y'all, to make you hopefully have a brighter day or forget everything that's been going on in your lives just by joining Haru and bts on their adventures for five minutes.

This book was prewritten, meaning I had many chapters written out before I started publishing them. This allowed me to share a chapter every day/every other day. I tend to do this so if i'm lazy I still have something there for you guys :D

This was originally never supposed to be a bts fanfic or really any sort of book. I wrote the prologue about a year or two back just for fun. Early april this year, I found the prologue of this book hidden deep in my google docs. I got the idea of turning it into a fanfic then.

The plot for kiss was originally supposed to be much different than it ended out. Both Haru and Namjoon were supposed to die. They were supposed to fall in love long before Namjoon's father and other such things like this.

Throughout the book I put a whole lot of foreshadowing and random extra cool things.

-Haru was referred as she until she met bts. when she met bts and spent time with them she sort of let down her barriers and I started referring to her as Haru again. This was to show her getting her personality back and not be so cold-hearted, because somewhere in the first few chapters haru said "park haru was dead."

-There was a lot of foreshadowing that exo was being forced by someone or something, through namjoon and by saying that they were trusty worthy.

-Suho when being reunited back with exo repeats Jin's dad joke. This is to show how he's never able to forget Jin and the time they spent together however small.

-i'm done for now, i might add more later.

Kiss isn't going to be the end of my journey, and hopefully it isn't going to be the end of yours. Whatever passion you guys have, I hope you continue it for as long as you can. I hope you can enjoy what you love to do.

If you want to continue to read my works, here are my upcoming ones (shameless self promo time :D)

snowball - jjk (now published!!)

[update]

ive given myself a new start on a new account with the book titled "the gray dancer" a story about self love!

find me on ad1t1_

Once again THANK YOU and I love you with all my heart!

love, 

peach ♡