THIRTY

[them]

AFTER countless hours of fighting, they stifled onto the same bed. yoongi waited until they got into bed before leaving them. they had ruined his sleep and were going to suffer now. by the time he left the room, both of them were fast asleep. they had slept on opposite edges of the bed as far away as possible.

"oh my god." jungkook squealed, "look at hyung!"

the two boys peeked in through the tiny slit of the door. namjoon's arm rested on top of haru's waist and haru's arm rested over namjoon's waist. their faces met each others.

"look at them." taehyung peeped, "so cute."

a heavy weight was perched on haru's waist. she groaned as her eyes shifted open. the rays of the sun shone into her eyes.

"what the hell is happening here?"

jimin came behind the others, eager to know what they were doing. he peeked into the slit.

"what the fuck are they doing!"

taehyung clasped his hand over jimin's mouth.

"shut up. don't ruin it."

jimin glared at taehyung. "he's ogling my sister."

haru shifted in the bed. she opened her eyes, meeting face to face with namjoon. she went crashing towards the floor, landing with a thud.

"what the fuck are you doing so close to me!"

namjoon woke up with a start. what the hell was she doing on his bed?

"why the fuck are you on my bed!"

haru rose from the ground, "since when was it your bed!"

"here we go again." taehyung mumbled.

namjoon didn't miss whispers coming from outside the door. he got up from his bed, dismissing haru.

"shit. jungkook give me your phone."

taehyung reached out his hand, drawing it back once the phone was placed in his palm.

"you better keep it safe." jungkook threatened, "it has quality blackmail."

namjoon pulled the door open, "what the hell are you fuckers doing here!"

the trio took a run for it. with one glance at each other, they sprinted away.

namjoon was dazzled. he scratched his scalp, turning his head to the side. he stumbled back into the room as his mind got clearer.