FORTY-FIVE

[them]

NAMJOON tucked his gun into the hem of his pants. he looked at his old home for a couple seconds, reminiscing about his past. he took a deep breath, hesitant to enter his old home. his gut wrenched at the thought of entering.

"i'm going to go talk to my father," namjoon turned towards the others, "i need you all to find jin and possibly suho."

they exchanged uneasy glances, worry was etched into their chests.

"get the hell out of there as soon as you find them." namjoon's tone was laced with worry, "my fathers a smart man, he'll catch on soon enough."

namjoon sighed. he ran his hand through his hair. if only it wasn't his father, things would have been a lot easier.

"we can't use any devices to communicate. knowing my father there's probably a jammer anyway. i'll buy you guys as much time as i can, see you back at the car."

they nodded but exchanged no words. they watched as namjoon pushed back his hair, walking towards his old home.

"oh my god." jungkook peeked behind the corner, "he just rang the fucking doorbell."

"you're kidding."

"what a fucking scholar, that right there is 148 iq."

taehyung joined jungkook peering at the black haired man entering the house. jungkook held his stomach while he held back his laughs.

one by one the others joined watching namjoon pass away into the confines of the home.

yoongi slapped jungkook's back, "oi. lets get moving."

their footsteps hammered into the ground as they dashed past the house, avoiding any onlookers. their hearts brimmed against their ribcage with every step they took closer to the warehouse.

haru took out her gun, reeling it tight against her shoulder. she gestured to the others to follow her. they trailed behind her, taking out their guns, holding them in front.

the warehouse came closer to sight. haru pressed her back on the walls of the warehouse, crouching to the ground. yoongi crouched alongside her.

"haru. i want you to take out all the cameras. the rest of us will take care of the guards."

yoongi slammed his elbow through the window. it cracked into tiny shards. he weaved his body through the gaping hole. he was careful not to cut himself. it was pitch black. he blinked until his eyes adjusted to the surroundings.

"what the hell," yoongi mumbled.

haru looked around in the darkness, "it's empty."