TWENTY-NINE

[them]

TAEHYUNG emerged with his space gray macbook. he sported a wide grin on his face.

"you're kidding right." jimin screamed, "i almost burnt myself trying to save your computer."

"to be fair, i never said i didn't have another computer. you just assumed that."

"you could have at least mentioned."

taehyung shrugged, "oops. my bad."

taehyung set the computer next to namjoon on the desk.

"hopefully jin wore the ring." namjoon mumbled.

jimin grabbed the computer from the desk. they alternated turns with the computer. the others watched as they worked on the computer. they typed random jargon while clicking things around the screen.

"you bet your ass he did." jimin high fived taehyung.

a set of numbers popped up onto the screen. jin's location. taehyung jotted the numbers down with a pencil and paper.

the screen went black. the numbers disappeared from the screen. all the evidence of jin's location was wiped clean.

"shit, they found the tracker." jimin glanced at taehyung, "did you get the numbers."

taehyung nodded, holding the sheet of paper in the air.

"we'll have to get him tomorrow." namjoon sighed, "jimin pull up a map of the location."

namjoon ran his hand through his hair. this was going to cause a lot of problems. exo might shift locations soon. they were short on time.

a map of the location flashed onto the screen. hoseok scanned the design of the home. five exits in total not counting the windows.

haru watched them converse over strategies to find their brother. she noticed how much they loved each other. her heart ripped in half. she could have had this too. she looked towards jimin, watching as he sorted out plans with the others. his eyes met hers. time seemed to stop for a second.

sadness painted her face, "i'm sorry jimin."

"it's alright." he mumbled, "i forgive you."

jimin encased her into a hug. they were lost in time. their one simple hug exchanged their emotions long forgotten. the room fell into silence as the others watched them.

"nice family reunion." jungkook shot a smile.

"fuck off."

jimin let go of haru. they sat by each other on the couch. he was overjoyed to have her back in his life.

"we're going to get jin hyung tomorrow night."

namjoon rehearsed the plan formed with hoseok to the others. they listened in eager to get jin back. every step they had to take was detailed, not a single thing could go wrong. he mentioned every move each one of them had to take, listing out the entire strategy.

once namjoon had finished, he glanced at the others. they were all in need of rest.

"sleep well. we have a brother to rescue tomorrow."

namjoon was still unsure what had happened, something about this ordeal was giving him mixed signals. he frowned as he entered the room along with haru designated to them. he looked at the corner of the room.