TWENTY

[them]

SHE jolted from her seat, "who the fuck are you!"

she glanced around the room, only to see the man in front of her. the room seemed empty at a quick glance. how the fuck did this happen? her eyes widened, as her eyebrows furrowed at the pace of her quickening heart.

"where the fuck am i!"

she ran around the room; her rampant breathing broke the silence. only four walls and a bolt locked door met her.

hoseok chuckled as he watched her go crazy. she screamed as she slammed her fist into the table. her screams wouldn't be heard past this room.

she encroached towards hoseok as he scanned her every movement. her hands gripped onto his shirt as she pulled him closer to her.

hoseok rose from his seat, "haru dear, don't start a fight you can't win."

his warm breath sent goosebumps through her. she let her grip go loose as she peered into his eye.

she weaved her way around hoseok, eyeing his movements. without warning, she slammed him into the wall, holding him by his torso. she gave it a tight squeeze while pinning him down further into the wall. she leaned in towards him; her lips nearly brushed over his.

"honey, i think i won this fight before it started."

she slammed her lips onto his. his lips were firm and warm on hers. as their lips deepened, it knocked the wind from their lungs out. her arms reached out and knotted around his neck while pushing her lips in further. his hands drifted towards her hips as he gripped them roughly. the kiss obliterated every thought.

their tousled breathing mixed in with the ticks of the clock. the kiss grew greedy as he locked his mouth with hers, flipping her over as he pinned her towards the wall. his lips brushed against hers as he pulled away, embracing her tightly by her waist.

he dug out a needle from his pocket, slowly pushing it into her.

"haru, didn't i tell you?" hoseok purred, "don't start a fight you can't win."

her eyelids closed she went limp with only her chest rising and falling. he shoved her tiny frame into the seat. his footsteps went further away as he clasped his hands around the doorknob, exiting the room.

"shit." he mumbled, as he ran his hands through his hair.

"hyung!" a cheerful scream shouted.

jungkook scanned hoseok up and down. he was barely clinging on to himself. his hair shot up in random places, while sweat beaded across his forehead and his shirt.

"where the fuck have you been?" jungkook cocked his head to the side.