ELEVEN

[him]

NAMJOON was broken beyond words, jimin had never told him he had a sister let alone an insane one. his breath was getting ragged, the alcohol slowly consumed him.

namjoon watched the brown-haired girl. as she reasoned with jimin. their voices churned in the rainy sky.

jimin's mind swirled as he slapped his older sister. she stepped back in haste. his sister was the one that had protected him whenever he needed it. he stood there still as ice, as she bolted away into the dark mist with tears strolling down her face.

the guilt struck jimin like lightning, he didn't mean to hurt her. it was the rage he felt, his bottled up emotions. he crouched on the ground, slamming his fists into the concrete. he had wanted her to come back, he always waited for her, but he blew his chance.

the boys were in shock, jimin was the last person who would take their anger out like that. he was the one beyond the scenes in their gang. the hacker, he wasn't cut out for the physical fights.

namjoon's teeth were grinding, his nails digging into his skin, as he clenched his fist. rage consumed him the alcohol only fueled his fire.

"why the fuck didn't you tell me!" namjoon screamed at jimin.

jimin rose from the ground. he trembled, afraid of the man in front of him. that was not namjoon. the boys were at a loss of words, namjoon was surely drunk. the very last person he would get mad at was jimin.

jimin shivered, "i didn't think it mattered."

namjoon exploded, unwilling to listen to anything the short male in front had to say. the alcohol was getting to his brain. he had far too many drinks tonight. everything was tumbling onto him. the stress of being a leader, to ikon, to the girl.

"you should fucking trust me!" namjoon growled, "how do i know that you didn't send your fucking sister after me."

jimin eyes turned cold, his vision became hazy and his tears glistened. his voice dizzy and frozen.

"hyung you really think i would do that to you?"

namjoon knew from the look in jimin's eyes, sober or not, that he had messed up. jimin was whimpering, the freezing gusts buffeted his suit as he stood shell-shocked. jimin turned his lips upwards, a faint broken smile appeared masking his sadness.

jimin turned around, as he strolled weakly to the others. his hand ran to his face wiping away the water droplets.

"jimin!" namjoon paused, "wait!"

it was too late, jimin's heart had already broken into small shards, stabbed a hundred thousand times by namjoon's words. the cuts he inflicted would heal only over time.

"jimin, he was drunk, don't worry too much about it." hoseok sighed, being the cheerful man he was.

the words passed by jimin. he spoke nothing, his voice silenced by his pain.

"come on boys lets go home!" hoseok shouted.

they each looked lifeless. taehyung, jungkook and namjoon were wasted. their faces flushed, slurring random jargon, holding each other's hands.

yoongi was drowsy with eye bags, his face paler than normal. he had a high tolerance, the alcohol barely scraped him. his soul ached for jimin, he couldn't handle seeing the cheerful man cracked.

hoseok had lost his cheerfulness, despite having drunk nothing. his life had been sucked out of him. his eyes had a glimpse of sadness etched into it. the gloom of the outside environment shattered his happiness.

jin was lifeless, his energy drained away. his appearance was frivolous, his suit messily tattered by the rain. he was slightly drunk having drunk a variety of exquisite cocktails.

jimin had red, swollen eyes, with tears still breaking free. he chuckled, estranged by reality. the crying clouds soiled their exquisite suits.

the car ride was silent, not a word spoken as hoseok drived to their humble home.

the night sky shined, bright stars illuminating the pitch-black darkness. the prominent ticks of the clock, the only sound in their home.

namjoon's eyes didn't close. he knew he had hurt jimin, no matter how wasted he was. he couldn't get jimin out of his head. his quivering lips, bloodshot eyes filled with tears, his broken smile. his hand touched the wall shared with jimin.

jimin laid on his bed, gazing at the stars above. he longed to sing to them. he was a lost star unsure of his life. namjoon was his role model, his brother. namjoon's words sliced jimin open. they bruised him, scarring him with fresh wounds. his hand grazed the wall, longing to feel the love he missed. jimin let his tears fall, each droplet soaked his white pillowcase. his mind grayed. this was his reality. he was given a life of sorrows.

he sighed, as the stars winked at him. encouraging him to sing his sorrows away. just like his childhood days. he hadn't sung in the years his sister left him. there was no one to sing to, no one to listen to him. no one to say his sorrows to, he never wanted to bombard his brothers with more trouble.

his sister had changed, her autumn brown hair replaced her black. her calmness, and shyness had disappeared.

jimin he remembered the tiny promises to his sister.

"noona one day i'll be like them." he pointed to the small big bang posters he hung up.

jimin wanted to be a singer. he would sing to his sister every night, every time they hurt her. he would sing small lullabies to soothe her pain.

more tears threatened to escape and pass free as jimin closed his eyes. his body trembled, while his voice cracked, full of sorrow.

" caught in a lie

find the me that was innocent

i can't free myself from this lie

give me back my laughter

caught in a lie

take me out of his hell

i can't free myself from this pain

save the me who's being punished "