EPILOGUE

[them]

TEN YEARS LATER

NAMJOON and haru stood in front of yoongi, right at the doorstep.

"we're going to go on our anniversary date." namjoon held haru close to him, "can you guys please look after daeho and chanmi"

"sorry." haru kept her eyes on the floor, "we really forgot to tell you guys."

"it's eight pm." yoongi rolled his eyes, "do you guys have no sense of time."

namjoon clasped his hands together, "please hyung."

"fine." he gruffed, " as long as they don't cause problems like last time."

yoongi shuddered from the thought.

namjoon gulped, "what did they do again last time?"

yoongi balled his fist as he stared at namjoon and haru.

"they dyed my hair gray!" yoongi huffed, " they dyed it fucking gray. i looked like a grandpa for a month."

namjoon glared at yoongi, "don't curse in front of them."

namjoon covered daeho's ears while haru covered chanmi's ears.

"that's coming from you, namjoon."

namjoon bit his lip, ignoring yoongi's remark. 

haru blew yoongi a kiss, "bye, bye grandpa."

"namjoon and i are leaving." she held namjoon's hand, "take good care of them."

the kids raced inside before yoongi slammed the door shut. the rest of the group was sleeping. he was going to sleep too.

daeho and chanmi were old enough to take care of themselves.

daeho nudged chanmi, "lets bake some pancakes."

"for dinner?" chanmi raised her eyebrows, " you suck at cooking."

daeho stuck his tongue out. he ran into the kitchen.

daeho held up a spatula, "you better help me, or i'll burn the kitchen down."

"can't we at least wait till uncle jin is awake. he can help supervise."

"it's much better when they are all sleeping." daeho pointed to all the sleeping uncles in the hall, "we can surprise them."